.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Why Not You!?!? - Build a Business in your PJ's



My Gorgeous Girls! 
This entire month I've done a lot of reflection on the last 2.5 years and how far I've come. I can clearly remember going through all of my clothes after having my gorgeous Brooklyn and nothing fitting me. It brought tears to my eyes, self doubt, and low confidence. I just wanted to be myself again. I had this gorgeous baby but I didn't feel like myself and I didn't know where to start on making the positive lifestyle changes to get where I wanted. I know all of you Mom's can relate, that after you have a baby you just want to feel like yourself again. You are grateful but you have a hard time finding the time and energy for yourself. It can be depressing and Isolating because who are you to have room to complain? I couldn't be a good Mom because I wasn't happy with MYSELF! The way you feel about yourself can absolutely affect the way you treat others.

I needed something that worked but didn't just give me a quick fix but was an entire lifestyle change. I was sick of the crash diets, the starving myself, being cranky, not having any energy, and not getting the results I want after hours of cardio each day. Thank Goodness for Google, finding a challenge group, and an awesome coach that taught me all about clean eating as well as kept me motivated.

That was where it all began!! I started my journey with Turbo Fire, Shakeology, and Clean Eating in a Closed Facebook Group. I made amazing friendships, bonded with other Mommies, completely changed the way our family ate and BOOM only 4 months later I felt like a completely different person. I doubted my ability to pass this lifestyle on to others because I lacked the confidence in myself BUT I knew that this experience had changed my life and there was no way I couldn't share this with others.

I finally felt GREAT in my own skin and confident to walk into any store and just go shopping!! I got over my fear of what others thought about me and SHARED this opportunity because I knew that this was a system that worked. I was a able to get in the best shape of my life in my own living room while my girls took a nap, chat with others who were on the same mission as me, surround myself with positive people, and a community who held me accountable to my goals.
I KNEW EVERYONE NEEDED IN ON THIS!!

Feel Confident in a Bikini. Fit Moms
Finally Feeling Confident in a Bikini

I realized that the best way help others was for me to become a coach myself, share my results, and passion for the products with others so that they could get the same results and feel just as WONDERFUL!! Yep, I did it!! Sounds crazy and Scary .. but I became a Beachbody Coach and was on a MISSION to help others especially Mommas get healthy and Fit.
As a Mom who just moved from Australia to Hawaii, was living in a hotel with a 1 year old and a 4 year old, and was just getting settled in to a new routine I got up every single morning and stayed up late working my business. I shared my workouts, recipes, motivated others, and just shared my crazy life as a Mom who was on a mission to become a better version of myself. 

I really just wanted to inspire a few of my friends learn about eating clean and loose the baby weight. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, no idea about network marketing, blogging, or anything in depth on how to earn an income through social media. I came in with no expectations but to help others and share my own journey to keep myself motivated. I didn't start out being some big shot or knowing everything. I started out really small and just soaked up everything that I could learn about growing a Beachbody business. I started with just sharing my journey through my Facebook page and inviting family and friends to join a challenge group. The more that I got into this I realized that huge opportunities this business could provide for me and my family. We weren't struggling financially but we also couldn't afford any big extras. Living in Hawaii I knew that it was going to be difficult to afford to visit family and I could not go years with out seeing them. This really appealed to me as well as being able to help others while working on my self. 

I had no idea what I was doing! I even signed up only as a DISCOUNT COACH and had no intentions of building a business but then soon realized the potential to help others as well as provide for my family. I wanted to help others feel the same way that I did so I took my before and after pictures and shared them. 

So Here is What I did: I started out using my Facebook Page. I shared my transformation picture, each day I shared motivational quotes, nutrition tips, and recipes that I used to lose weight. Then I began to blog about all of those questions that people would ask me: How to stay on track when traveling, clean grocery store lists, snack ideas, how I plan and prep my food, and so much more. I let all my walls down and just put myself out there complex sharing my struggles and my life. Before I knew it I grew a following and people were coming to be for advice and what to do to reach their goals. Everything just kind of came together through consistency. 

Healthy, Happy, Family, Recipes
Example of Social Media Sharing
Beachbody Transformation
My After Picture
Coaching became something that I loved and I loved that I had the ability to make a true impact on the lives of others. The more challenge groups I ran, the more customers got results, saved marriages, and created confidence in others, the more I wanted to give my all to my groups and improve them. I wanted to help even more people and also grow and work on myself.
                                   

Challenge group transformation, Beachbody Coaching
Challengers Results - Best Feeling EVER! 

As a stay at home Mom it can be Isolating. It's one of the most rewarding jobs and a blessing to be able to stay home with your children but it can also be lonely. Running my challenge groups and becoming a coach allowed me to interact with other adults through out the day I was also able to help end the trend of obesity, add positivity to the world, and help support my family financially.


After about 6 months into the business I started getting the hang of running my own challenge groups and really dove into learning the business side of things. I began running new coach trainings, doing weekly team calls, creating training videos, and teaching the new coaches on my team how to successfully start their own business and do exactly what I did. Helping my coaches was just as rewarding as watching my challengers reach their weight loss goals. It felt awesome to see my coaches succeed with inviting others to their challenge groups and sharing their journey with others. It felt even better getting messages from them about what they were able to do for their family with the extra income that was earned. 

Work from home in your PJ's

I really did build my business from my kitchen table while my girls were sleeping. I would wake up early to get my workout in and check in with my challengers. When it was nap time I would log on to the computer and crush out my power hour of work, and then after I put the kids to bed I would do a little more work until bed time. I didn't want to sacrafice my kids time and wanted to be the best Mom that I could. I found my perfect balance and was able to have the best of both worlds. Of course it took some sacrifices but I wouldn't change one thing! This opportunity has truly been a huge blessing to me and my families life! 
Inspire your Kids to workout
My Little Workout Partner


This has been such a blessing to me and my life that I truly want to help other women and get this same gift that I have received. Team Beachbody Coaching can completely change your life. It can make you a better person mentally and physically. I have set out to find others who are ready to start living a more healthy life by joining one of my challenge groups and then transition into coaching like I did, people who have already completed a Beachbody program and are ready to help others get results, or even people who just truly love health and fitness and want to make an impact on the lives of others. I know in my heart that this is truly my calling in life. I love the positive impact i'm able to make and the chance to pass this on to other people and teach them exactly what I've done over the last 2.5 years to get where I am today. 

So I'm inviting you to JOIN ME and let me mentor you and teach you how to build a successful business right from your home and even in your PJ's if you want!! 

I am going to be starting a mentoring program on Monday March 9th where I am going to mentor a small group of women through a closed online group, 1:1 calls, weekly team calls, and daily little tips shared to help you grow your business and get started right. 

New coach mentoring program, Beachbody
Why Not You? Build a Business in your PJ's


My goal when getting my new coaches right is to not overwhelm you but break things down and keep them simple. I want to teach you how to simply get started, to do the things that are most important, to work off a list, manage your time, and still have time with your family while earning extra money and honestly you could even replace a full time income or replace a salary in a job you would like to get out of. 

This business does take a little time management and prioritizing your time but you can 100% make this work. It could be just a few hours each week or you could do this full time whichever you choose we can schedule a 1:1 call and help set goals that work for you and your life. I don't expect anything out of you. This is YOUR business and you don't have to have the same goals as me. You can do as little or as much as you want -- You tell me what you want and I match your efforts to help you thrive. When you join my team, I don't become your BOSS. I am your mentor, coach, friend, and help guide you to succeed. 

The Coach Mentoring Program can be done even if you don't have a computer and you can do it anywhere with a computer, iPad,  or iPhone. All you need is WIFI and a DREAM!! It's true!! That's all you need to build a successful business IN YOUR PJ'S! You will have access to all of my my documents, scripts, guides, training videos, and ME as your mentor if you join my team. I train all of my coaches in a small group setting and am present daily answer questions and scheduling 1:1 phone calls. I want nothing more than to teach you how to live a LIFE of PASSION, PRUSIT of
HAPPINESS, lead & Inspire others to live a healthy lifestyle, all while balancing your personal life as well as your own personal health and fitness goals. You deserve to be the BEST version of your SELF!

I know that there are some of you out there reading this who really really want to go for this but are SCARED To death of failure. I am raising my hand right now and telling you that I was one of those people. I started out not even wanting to pursue this opportunity because I didn't believe I was good enough. So I joined only for the discount, but because I took that leap of faith my entire life has changed. I can't imagine living any other way. I'm so grateful that I dove in despite the negative voices in my head that told me I couldn't do this because "I didn't have enough FB friends" or "You don't want to be that friend that is always selling something, do you". I know exactly how you feel and want to show you to get PAST all of those false thoughts and build an amazing, life changing, successful business in your PJ's right from the comfort of your home just like I have over the last 2.5 years. 



Does this sound like something yo would like to do? Then I invite you to join my Team, Team Fit Fighters! If you would like more info on coaching on my Team then please fill out the application below and I will contact you personally in the next 24 hours about your application. 

I am only accepting a limited number of new coaches so please don't delay your response. 

Looking for some other ways to get more information on this opportunity!? 

I will be running a 5 day open house in to my business starting Monday March 3rd if you would like to more about coaching on my team. You can ask questions in the closed group, you can get more information on what it means to be a Beachbody coach on my team, and I will provide information on different topics though out the week to help you make the BEST DECISION for YOU on joining Team Fit Fighters. Please e-mail me at coachhedine@gmail.com if you would like to participate in the "OPEN HOUSE" group. 

Join 5 day informational group about coaching
Join 5 Day Informational Group about Coaching

Last but not least, I am hosting a LIVE CALL on Tuesday, March 4th at 9:00 pm EST to explain what Team Beachbody Coaching is all about and to share with you how you can with out a doubt build this business in your PJ's at home. PLUS, I'm going to go over what the company will provide, how you can be successful, what do you need to do to get started, and how you can duplicate the success I have had.  Are you interested in listening in on the Live Call? Please contact me at coachhedine@gmail.com and I will send you the log in information!!


Join this Tuesdays live call
Join this Tuesday's Live Call


I am SO excited to hear from all of you who are interested in this opportunity and have that FIRE deep down in your gut that is telling you that this is what you were MADE FOR! Even if you aren't sure and just looking to work on yourself ... I can't wait to talk to you too! This opportunity truly is for so many of us out there. I just want to reach out to all of those that I know need this and are ready to be blessed by this opportunity. I love my amazing team and we would love to welcome you to join us with open arms. There is no way you would just be left out there to figure it all out on your own. I am committed to my team and providing the best service, mentoring, and support that I possibly can. 

Hope to see SO many of you join us to WORK IN YOUR PJ's !!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment