.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Healthy Peanut Butter Chicken and Spaghetti Squash




This is seriously AMAZING! I mean I can't believe this is even a healthy and clean dish. Not to mention it's CARBLESS!! My mouth waters thinking about this mean and I've been on a total kick of eating it every day. The only thing is you really do have to measure out your healthy fats so you don't overdo it. PB isn't bad for you in moderation. 

TRY THIS ... It's totally something I made up but is Thai Inspired. It may sound like a weird combo but it's HEAVENLY! 


Bake a Speghetti Squash. 
High on 350 on a Baking Sheet with a little water in the bottom. Cook about 40 mins. 
Just put it in the oven whole and then take out when it is nice and soft to cut. 
Then cut in half scoop out seeds and then scoop the remainder into a dish. 

Ingredients made for ONE! 
Spaghetti Squash Cooked 
Baked Chicken Breast Chopped ( I prep this once a week so it's ready to grab and go) 
1 TBSP of PB 
1 TBSP of Coconut Oil
Squirt of Amino Acids 
Squirt of Sriracha 

Directions: 
Add the Coconut Oil to the Pan then pour in the Spaghetti Squash, Chicken, PB, Amino Acids, and Sriracha. 

Stir around in pan till warm and PB is melted and BOOM your meal is READY! It's AMAZING! I'm just saying!! 





No comments :

Post a Comment