.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Are you ready to bring in the New Year? Support, Motivation, Accountability, and Fitness RIGHT HERE!

New Year, New You Challenge Group, Support, Fitness, Clean Eating

Ummm... It Christmas seriously over!??! I can't believe it! I'm like in shock that there is 2 days left of 2014. I feel like it was just January 2014!?!? Anyone else feel this way? It went by SO FAST this year. I'm SO excited for what 2015 has to offer. I have BIG goals for my groups this year as well as my own personal fitness goals. I have accomplished some pretty amazing things this year but this is only the TIP of the Ice burg for what 2015 has to offer. So I've been thinking of ways that I can make my challenge groups even BETTER so that I can provide the best accountability and support to my customers. I'm creating Monday Mindset Videos to help you get your mind straight each week, more daily tips, recipes, and so much more!! 

My Brand New Group Kicks Off Monday January 5th, 2015!! 


January is always a busy month for Health and Fitness. It's the time that most are sick and tired of being sick and tired and have their mind set to make a change. It's just like any gym that's packed come Jan 1st. But you know what ..... SADLY by February the gym is already slowing down and people are falling out like Hot Cakes. WHY!??!? 
So here is my take on it because I have totally been one of those people that EVERY YEAR made the resolution to get in the best shape of my life and I was finally ready. I would go into the gym do every single class, show up daily, and am HYPED up to get my Fitness on. THEN I would worry that what I was doing wasn't really working, I wasn't seeing results fast enough, and I wouldn't always know my way around the gym. I would go home and eat what I always ate and never end up with lasting results. I had NO idea what clean eating was and I truly didn't understand the idea of GOOD nutrition. I would work my butt off for one week, cut back a little, but I wouldn't see results so I would just resort back to my old ways and feeling just like I did when I started. SAD and ready for a change. I was un doing EVERYTHING that I was working for in the gym. I even hired a personal trainer one year. I would follow the workouts he had laid out for me and then hit fast food on the way home. I was never checked on or had that daily motivation to help me actually stick to the program that was set for me. I had no idea if I was doing all the workouts right and I was left to just figure it out and hope for the best. 


So.... YEP!! Just like you I would give up, do the bare minimum, and pretty much settle with that I was meant to be "BIG BONED" and I couldn't beat family genetics. 

Here is what I now know and this little NUGGET of Information has forever changed my life. It totally takes more than 2 weeks to see results and your nutrition is 80% of your results. I was a low fat, sugar free, fat free girl .... NOPE all of that stuff is GARBAGE! You will never see the results you are after eating that way. 


So here I am 8 months post partum with my second baby girl and I was Desperate! I found this amazing challenge group. I had no idea it was actually going to work, I only hoped it would. I just knew nothing else was working and I was in desperate need to feel better about myself. I honestly didn't think a home workout would give me the results it did. I thought the only way was to hire a personal trainer and kill yourself in the gym. 

Here is what I did learn - 90 Days of Turbo Fire, Shakeology, Clean Eating, and a Challenge Group: 


1. 80% of your Results WILL come from your Nutrition!! 
You can work out like a crazy person, do cardio until your pass out, but if you continue to eat poorly you won't see the results you are after. 

Weight loss transformation, motivation, New Year, New You Challenge, Change,


2. You will never ever run out of SUPPORT! 
Honestly, I know with out a doubt I wouldn't of been able to stick to this lifestyle this long with about the amazing support system I have. Having the ability to check into a group daily and see a wide range of other women doing it right along with you was the SECRET to my success. I would check in  if I was struggling with getting up to do my workout or with a craving and I always ad somewhere there to cheer me on. I was given tips and suggestions on how to make this work for my lifestyle and I was ALWAYS loved on for not giving up and sticking with it. I could see that I wasn't the only one struggling that there were other people just like me struggle just as well but we could all come together and help each other through the tough times. I finally realized that we all have these demons that speak to us about not getting results fast enough or having a wicked craving and it gave me a sense of peace to know that I wasn't the only one who was struggling. I made some amazing friendships in my challenge group, the way I looked at life completely changed, and my body transformed!! I WAS A SUCCESS STORY and Still Am!! 



3. I have to be told exactly what to do and Follow a SYSTEM! 
I wanted the guess work taken out of everything. I want to know that something works if I'm going to put in the effort, I want a plan laid out for me that is going to give me the results i'm after. 
I needed a schedule and specific plan laid out so I could just execute. The thing I love about Beachbody programs is they are PROVEN to get results before they are even released to buy. A schedule of al your workouts is laid out in the right order they need to be, a nutrition guide is laid out for that specific workout, so you know exactly what to eat, and I love love love that they have the portion control containers so that I know exactly how much to eat each and every day and of what food group. It complexity takes the guess work out of nutrition!! 


4. Shakeology I'll admit I was a total skeptic of this part of the formula. I went months with out adding it in my diet. I wasn't sure of the whole thing and didn't think I truly needed it. I was a couch Mom who had ZERO energy. I hated waking up every day feeling like I didn't sleep what so ever when I really slept 8 hours. Can you relate? Well it's probably because you aren't giving your body the nutrition it truly needs. Shakeolgoy isn't a quick fix, protein shake, or weight loss shake. It's a complete meal, 1 meal a day you don't even have to think about that is complete and full of everything you need, you will have more energy, less cravings for junk and sweets, and totally feel amazing. Previously I would run through fast food or get a mid day Starbucks but I keep packets of Shakeolgoy with me and a shaker cup and there isn't a need for that junk anymore. 

This was nutrition that I wasn't getting before! I felt better, I was more confident, and I rocked the crap out of my workouts. It's not an understatement when I say it has changed my life. It's my daily multivitamin. 



5. Challenge Groups will give you the ACCOUNTABILITY you need!! 
Now that I'm a coach, I am also held accountable to myself and my challengers! I'm leading the way and I know that in order to ask someone to do something you have to be doing it as well. I wake up every morning to do my workout because I know that others are looking up to me to lead the way and inspire them to push through. I inspire other to start TODAY and keep going even when things get tough. My whole reason for becoming a coach was to PAY IT FORWARD and show other Mommas that they could still have their body back after babies and feel great about themselves. Even if I only helped ONE person it would be worth it. This is what DRIVES Me to keep pushing forward and offer others the best fitness programs and nutrition. 

Accountability, New Year, New You Challenge group, Change, Transform




So here is the Deets!  I'm starting a 60 day fitness support and accountability group through my online Facebook private page.  

The requirements are this:

You make me your coach by going to my site and creating a free profile which makes me your COACH!  

You contact me by completing the application below to be considered for a spot in the group.

Together we decide what fitness program will best meet your needs.  You are required to do a Beachbody Fitness program{I will help you make the decision as to what fits you best}

You are required to replace Shakeology with 1 meal each day for the very best results.  My goal is to teach you how to plan and prepare the other meals of the day so that you get the results you are looking for.  At the end of the 60 days the choice is yours to continue with Shakeology or not!

You must check in daily to the closed online group to rate your day, be accountable and engage in the group discussion of the day.

That's it!  You get to workout in your own home but be connected to me 24/7 for support, fitness, recipes, nutrition and tips!

I am committed to helping you get the very best results possible!  Are you ready to rock it?!?!  


Complete the application below to be considered for our January 5th start date!

No comments :

Post a Comment