.

Monday, February 17, 2014

Clean Eating Monday - Week worth of Clean Eating Dinner Recipes !!


So, I haven't done this in awhile but these clean eating dinner menu's are one of the most popular posts on my blog so I wanted to bring in this monday with a week full of clean eating dinners that you can use. Make big batches to have for lunches and be set up for the entire week. It's so important to eat 5-6 small meals a day so that you can keep your metabolism running and a FAT burning machine!!! I also like to follow the clean eating diet so most of my meals eliminate a lot of processed extras.

If you are looking to eat clean and don't know where to start I would love to help you!!

I know how frustrating it can be in the beginning when choosing what is "bad" vs "good"!


healthy, meal plan, clean dinners, eat clean, clean eating tips
This list may help you make some good choices when shopping. 



So here is a weeks worth of clean dinners Monday-Friday. I normally have ONE cheat meal a week or "happy" meal as I like to call it. Where I eat what I want. ONLY ONE MEAL though!! I enjoy it and then move on!! I don't crazy bingeing either. I simply just have a meal, glass of wine, dessert. Something along those lines.

clean meal plan, weekly meal plan, plan your meals, how to prep and plan your menu each week


Here is a links to all the recipes on this list and they can be found on my blog under clean eating recipes



Monday - Spaghetti Squash and Turkey Meat Sauce I normally pair this with a spinach salad!! Spaghetti always tastes good with a good garden salad to pair it with. 

Tuesday- Clean Tomato Soup This is good ALLL on it's own!! SERIOUSLY! Amazing! 

Wednesday - Thai Chicken Meatballs This is one of my favorite meals and it totally feels like you are charting so watch your portion control here. 

Thursday - Creamy Taco Soup THE BEST!!! Try it NOW! 

Friday - Pita Pizzas Simple yet so delicious Top as many veggies as you want on this baby. I love adding feta instead of reg cheese along with mushrooms and spinach. 


I hope this helps give you a clean and healthy jump start this week. 

If you need any additional help or would like to join one of my challenge groups e-mail me here

Have a Happy & Healthy Monday!!!! 



No comments :

Post a Comment