.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Quinoa "Fried" Rice



This is one of my all time favorite meals EVER! It's so easy to make, so good for you, and packed with flavor. I could literally eat a little bit at every meal.

healthy recipes, marlena hedine, quinoa recipes, how to cook quinoa, eat clean


I like to make a big batch of this and eat it with meals through out the week. You can pair it with a lean protein such as fish, chicken breast, ground turkey. 


Ingredients :

1 cup Quinoa 

2 cups water 

Bag of frozen carrots and peas 

1/4 cup light soy sauce 


Directions: 

Boil the water and once boiled add in the quinoa. 
It will take about 10 minutes to cook - Follow the directions on the  box

Once the quinoa is done add it into a frying pan with the frozen peas and carrots and soy sauce. 

Mix together!! DONE! 

ENJOY! It's relish! 

1 comment :

  1. I love all the information you have on here!! I am waiting to receive my 21 day fix in the mail and I can't wait to get it! I hope it comes soon. I had done the Brazilian Butt Lift and had awesome results. But about a year ago we made a big move to another city and ever since then I have gained about 50 pounds. Hopefully the 21 day fix can get me started on the right track again.

    ReplyDelete