.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Week full of Clean Dinners



I have normally been doing these meal plans on Monday and I'm SORRY... I need to go back to that! I know sometimes seeing a meal plan made for you helps. I was once in the same spot as many - UNSURE, CONFUSED, and in need of someone to lay a meal plan out for me until I could get the hang of it myself. 

So ... HERE ARE THE RULES - 



All of these dinners are great and your family will love them! I like to plan my meals out every sunday of each week and grocery shop for all that is needed. I will chop, wash, and bag all of my veggies and fruit for the week. Makes cooking easier and I'll even make bigger batches of some dinners so I have a clean lunch for the next day.
 Hope you enjoy this and it helps you have a wonderful week of CLEAN EATING!! 







Tuesday - Southwestern Stuffed Sweet Potatoes I like to pair this with a big spinach salad or grilled Asparagus. 

Wednesday - Crockpot Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Carrots I sometimes add a salad with this if i'm extra hungry. 


FridayHoney Mustard Oven "Fried" Chicken This is paired with baked sweet potato chips and Steamed Kale. 










No comments :

Post a Comment