.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Mission: Become the Best Version of Yourself!! Transform your LIFE and BODY!!

be the best version of yourself, transformation, weightloss, challenge group,


It's coming in to the holidays and I know that normally means it's time to forget about YOU and focus on everyone else!! NOPE, not this year!! As a Mom, Wife, and Business Owner I know how easy it is to put yourself on the back burner and just forget about YOU until you look in the mirror one day and don't recognize yourself. You haven't showered in three days let alone have time to fit in a workout. 

Well i'm asking you to do this one little favor for yourself TOGETHER ... Let's Become and FIND the Best Version of YOU!! You know it's time and if you are reading this then chances are you really really need this. Don't you want to feel confident, healthy, beautiful, and amazing in those skinny means, that holiday outfit, or that cocktail dress? I can feel you on this one, I've been there. I remember trying on every pair of jeans in the closet only going back to my yoga pants because that means I could hide the fact that nothing fit and gave me a muffin top. I totally get the struggle!! 

Sleep is something that is a luxury, your kids are running around like animals and you are doing everything you can to precent them from killing each other, you aren't ready to spend the money on a fitness program that is just going to sit and collect dust, and you really don't want to make the investment on Shakeolgoy because you aren't sure you are even going to like it. 

Before committing to my own challenge group, I didn't see what the big deal was with this Shakeolgoy stuff. I was fine with my daily protein shake that cost a fraction of the price, until I wanted to see for myself what the HYPE was about this stuff. I decided I would give it a shot for 30 days. 

mommy transformation, loose weight, support, accountability, challenge group



Wanna know what happened next!??! I committed to 90 days of TurboFire, I committed to my challenge group and checking in daily, I learned everything I could about clean eating, I replaced one meal a day with Shakeolgoy, and BOOM lost 40 pounds in 90 days. My complete lifestyle changed in only three short months and it also transformed my families life. My girls know the difference between a healthy meal and a junk food meal. They totally call me out when something isn't healthy or good for them. I cooked more meals from home, we felt better, had more energy as a family, and truly know how to fuel our bodies. This change in MYSELF not only changed ME and helped me become my own best version but also my family and friends, everyone around me.

mommy makeover, change, transformation, accountability, 21 day fix

As I watched myself and my life transform it has truly inspired me to help other families and women do the same thing for themselves but also for their family and friends. To become the BEST version of you. To feel and live the way you were MEANT to live. You deserve to wake up with energy and to LOVE every bit of yourself. You owe it to your FAMILY!! 

So here is what I'm going to do!! I'm going to teach you how to make exercise a part of your LIFESTYLE I'm going to teach you how to plan healthy meals, create a weekly meal plan, prepare healthy snacks, stay motivated over the next 60 days, and find your HEALTHY balance between the holiday treats and your new lifestyle. I know the holidays are coming up and it's much harder at this time. This is the time that most of us throw this type of lifestyle out the window and wait to start in the New Year but seriously do you want to be 10 pounds heavier!??! You can use the 80/20 rule, stay on track, enjoy the treats in moderation, and loose weight. I can show you how! 80% of the time you will be eating clean and 20% of the time you get to enjoy the little extras this time of year offers you. 
Together we are going to look at your week and pick and choose what's most important, what you are going to STICK to, and where you plan to enjoy. 


We are aiming for a LIFESTYLE not a Quick Fix or a Diet but something you can MAINTAIN forever and always!!! Enjoy the best of BOTH worlds. 


So you are thinking ... YES, that sounds awesome I totally want to do this 
What do I have to do!??! 

Requirements: 

1.  You are required to have ME as your COACH through Team Beachbody.

2.  Then together WE pick a fitness program through Team Beachbody that fits your needs. It does not matter what your ability level is, I have something for you!
{21 day fix, T25, Chalean Extreme, P90X3, Turbofire, Insanity, Piyo, ect...}

3.  You are REQUIRED to replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology ONLY for the duration of the group. Once it is over you can decide if you have enough healthy recipes in your pocket to prepare meals without needing shakeology or if you find its convenient and it takes care of 1 meal you can keep going!  I still 2 years later drink Shakeology daily.

4.  Then, it is required that you participate in the online closed group daily.  Each day I will share a tip, recipe, motivation or meal plan.  You check in, rate your day and get your inspiration for the next 24 hours.  You can log in whenever you want just as long as  I know you are there it's all good!

I am your personal support system so that you actually start, finish and truly succeed at changing your lifestyle.  I will share with you the recipes that my family loves along with the quick easy recipes that don't take a lot of prep!   


We will start our plan and prep week on October 20th.  That means we will set our goals, I will teach you how to clear out the old and bring in the new, give you recipes, a meal plan outline and suggestions and together we will start working out the following MONDAY! 

workout, transform,sweat, lift, train, loose weight

If this sounds like something you would like to do please complete the application below to be considered for a spot in this group.  There is limited availability so that I can keep the group small and individualized. 


No comments :

Post a Comment