.

Monday, July 28, 2014

The Team Beachbody Rankings are out, #96 has my NAME!!


work from home, beachbody coach


The last few months have truly been a whirlwind of emotions!! My team is seriously, ON FIRE! The moment we got back from summit we have been NON-STOP, FULL FORCE!! Gets me excited and gives me butterflies. They are pretty much AMAZING! There are a few announcements that I haven't had a chance to blog about yet that I want to share with you. I have some EXCITING news! 

Fit Fighters, work from home, beachbody coach


There are over 200,000 Beachbody Coaches in the Organization and out of all of them I am ranked #96. What does that mean!?!? It means I'm doing something right!! LOL and I have a pretty amazing team of leaders. 

top beachbody coach, work from home,

I truly believe that I am in the top 100 for a reason!! I know a lot can change from month to month  but for right now I'm pretty darn excited for my teams growth. I have faith that we are doing some pretty amazing things here on Team Fit Fighters. This leads me to believe that this growth is not going to stop anytime soon. The energy and excitement with in my new coaches and in my new coach group gets me out of bed every morning. The fact that I have built this team of highly motivated individuals that want to grow and learn themselves and are also truly dedicated to helping others transform their lives is truly a blessing. 


 I believe that first and foremost it is about helping other people.  It's not about the money.  Yes, the money is nice but it's not the driving force.  I believe that when we work hard to help other people be successful we are rewarded.  I believe that it is my job to help other people lose weight, get healthy and truly be the best version of themselves they can be.  I do this through my monthly challenge groups.  I help people with the fitness and clean eating challenge groups and I also do ones that just focus on clean eating and Shakeology. This allows me to get to know each of my customers and work with them on an individual basis.  This increases their chance for success because they are accountable to themselves, to me and to the others in the group.    

pay it forward, work from home, beachbody coach

I believe in the power of teaching.  I truly believe that being successful means that you teach others what you know.  I would not be where I am today unless I worked with my team.  It's not an easy road to success.  The good thing is that you don't have to do it alone.  The good thing is that you have me as your sponsor coach to tell you exactly how I did it!  On the Dream Team we do not re invent the wheel instead I run 60 day new coach camps in which I teach you the basics about growing your business.  I do this through small groups so that you get the 1:1 attention that you deserve.  Each coach is an individual and we identify your own personal goals and what you hope to achieve. Then together we reverse engineer that goal and determine what steps it will take each day to reach it!  I will give you all the tools that you need to reach your success no matter how small or big!


So I have a vision and a goal for where I see my future with Beachbody.  My goal is not to stop anytime soon!  My goal is to continue to offer support, motivation, accountability and leadership skills to my team.  I am continually doing this through personal development and team calls.  I want my team to have the best leadership and a team that they are proud of!  My vision is to create and add value in their lives each and every day!  I'm excited for where the rest of the year is going to take us!  I promise it will be amazing!!!


I would of never imagined that 22 months ago I would be making the best decision of my life.  I have met some of my best friends through Beachbody and I have found a way to put my talents and skills to good use.  Not only can I be a positive impact on those around me but I can earn a sustainable income on my own.  Beachbody has given my family the freedom to go on vacations, live without worry of how we will pay the bills, and the flexible spending to enjoy life.  The source of many arguments in our marriage has been removed due to the income that Beachbody has provided. 

You can follow the rest of my journey on facebook and on my blog!  Thank you for your support and encouragement.  If you are interested in learning more about what Beachbody Coaching please fill out the Application below.  I am starting my next 60 day mentoring program with a select 8 people who want to grow their own business and reach their own dreams. 

work from home, love fitness, beachbody coach, top coach, motivated, dedicated

Here is a video that explains some of the qualities that are important for you to possess in order to be a successful Beachbody Coach

                 

No comments :

Post a Comment