.

Monday, December 9, 2013

P90X3 - Be the FIRST to get your hands on this baby and join my TEST GROUP!





Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow .. It's only a day away .... EKKK!! I'm so excited about this new program coming out that we are already forming our Test Group.

This is the prefect time for this program to come out because I know how tough the Holidays are on everyone. It doesn't matter if you are a fit person or not. All those temptations around are DAUNTING!  I know some people like to take the holidays off and just relax, it doesn't matter as long you are already ready to get right back on track and keep pushing through.

The day after Thanksgiving I decided to jump on the Ultimate Reset which is a 21 day Detox and Cleanse. I got back on track and am making it happen. Next on the list is P90X3 baby!! It's all about balance. You can enjoy this fun time of year but always always get back on track and pick right back up where you left off.

So P90X3 - WOAH BUDDY! This is going to change some things for sure. I've always wanted to do P90X it's been on my to do list forever but I just couldn't get past the fact that it was 1 1/2 hour long workouts. I've seen others get amazing results but though "DARN, i'm just not sure I can commit to that long of a workout right now"

I guess the Fitness Gods answered my prayers because BOOM P90X in 30 min form!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!

Can you relate!?? 

I loved doing T25 because 25 minutes and you are DONEZO. Felt great to get an amazing workout in only 25 mins 5 Days a week and ready to bring on the day. It's fun, fast paced, and has modifications to every move. It's the perfect 25 min workout but it's the ONLY 25 min program we offer. Not anymore!! So excited to add some variety in the quick and effective workout department

TIME TO MEET P90X3 AND WELCOME IT TO THE FAMILY!! 

30 Minutes a Day / 6 Days a week - YOU CAN NO LONGER USE THE EXCUSE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TIME!!! 




Muscle acceleration explainedMany P90X fans were hooked on the science of muscle confusion – which introduced variety to the workouts and prevented plateauing. P90X3 takes a hint from that success and from studies showing the most dramatic body transformations happen within the first 30 minutes of exercise. Enter muscle acceleration, a Tony Horton-approved highly-structured schedule with an incredibly high level of intensity and an unprecedented variety of moves. The gurus behind P90X3 combined exercises and added some twists to maximize your time and keep every muscle challenged for a full 30 minutes.

The base kit includes 16 workouts so you are never going to get bored.
Everything from cardio to strength, pilates, yoga and MMX there is something for everyone!  

The ideal P90X3-erIt may seem lofty to proclaim, but P90X3 is indeed a workout for everyone.  Everyone searching for tighter abs and leaner muscles, that is. But fitness novices and experts need not be afraid by P90X3’s come-one-come-all invitation. You don’t have to have any previous P90X experience in order to get killer results. For the beginner, the variety of workouts in P90X3 is the perfect place to discover their fitness style. If the move can be modified there is a cast member showing you how. But don’t expect to be an expert on day one. (Yes, fitness veterans will still be challenged.) As Tony says, ”You don’t get off easy, you just get to finish faster!” 


It doesn’t stop thereAnd of course there are some bells and whistles too good to ignore. First off, the Coach exclusive: If P90X3 is purchased through me as your coach any time from December 10th – 31st (including Challenge Packs), you will receive a exclusive P90X3 baseball cap. What better way to spread the word about this revolutionary program?  
And last but not least, we have the app: Yes, now for the first time the P90X app is available on Android and iOS (will be available 12/10 on Android) The app includes P90X guided workouts, tools to track your reps, weights and progress. Launching soon, is the P90X3 addition – which brings you workout specific tracking modules, scheduling options and the motivation you need to power through the 90 days. P90X3 scheduling and tracking will be available on the app for Android on 12/10 and is coming soon for iPhone. Check out the app and get ready to bring it!
So when can you get it?
You can score your very own P90X3 on December 10th.  P90X3 will be released on my site in which you have a couple of options.  There will be an introductory price of $180 vs $205 for the Challenge Pack which includes the 90 day workout, the nutrition guide, program manual, schedule of workouts, shakeology, free 30 day trial of the club membership, free shipping and a discounted price when you get the package. 
Or your second option is to purchase the program alone.  That is $119.00, and the equipment needed are weights, bands and an optional pull up bar but you can use a band with an over the door attachment if you don't have one!  I did my whole first round of P90X with the bands and got amazing results.
If you would like to be notified when you can officially purchase the workout please go to my site and create a FREE account and you will receive an email from me the minute that it's released!  You won't want to wait, this is going to go fast!
The Test Results for this program totally ROCKED!! Gets me all excited. I've seen transformations happen right before my eyes with these programs in my group. So I can tell you first hand that when they say a program offers results - It does! It was designed perfectly to give you the best results possible. 



SO since this group is brand new and it's EXCITING I'm opening up a P90X3 Test Group. I opened up a T25 Test Group when it came out and it was SO much fun. 
Thing is I'm only selecting a SELECT number of people to join my group and get my support, accountability, and daily motivation from start to finish. My objective is to get you in the best shape of your life in 90 Days. That will be my full focus and goal. Is to help you get results. I will walk you through the entire program using the nutrition plan that is given with the program, the workouts, and you have access to me 24/7 as your COACH in a Private Closed Group. I will teach you how I do my meal prep each week, how I plan for success, and share my meal plans weekly so we can set you up for success. This group will start December 30th and run from start to finish of the entire 90 days. Just in time for all those New Year Resolutions you are making. 
Let's Vow to make this the last year you are making New Years Resolutions to loose weight! Start the New Year Right! 
REGISTRATION CLOSES DECEMBER 20TH, 2013


No comments :

Post a Comment