.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Black Bean and Quinoa Bowl



I have a LOVE for black beans. Seriously, one of my favorite quick, easy, cheap, and packed with protein go to meal. If you don't have a lot of money to spend on eating clean this meal is totally for you. Throw in some veggies and it's complete. I could really eat this everyday if I needed to.

I hope you enjoy! Seriously a keeper for a quick easy lunch.


1 Can of Black Beans
1/2 chopped onions
1 clove minced garlic
Cumin
Chili Powder
Pepper

1 cup cooked quinoa

Canned Corn.

Toss a little EVOO in a skillet. Once it gets warm toss in your chopped onion and garlic. After about 2-3 mins toss in your black beans, sprinkle of cumin, sprinkle of chili powder, pepper .. let simmer. BAM! I put this in a container and portion out during the week. It lated about 2-3 meals.

Made my batch of Quinoa and tossed it in the fridge. When it came time to eat I just tossed some blackbeans on a plate, some quinoa, and some corn that was already in the fridge. Micorwave and BAM! Perfect meal.

Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment