.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Post 4th of July 3 Day Refresh & Clean Eating Support/Accountability Group


3 day refresh, cleanse, clean eating, acceptability, support, meal planning, recipes, loose the bloat



This last week Monday - Wednesday I committed to the 3 Day Refresh and got amazing results! I was down 3.5 pounds, felt amazing, had more energy, and was totally back on track after a couple of weeks indulging on vacation and just being plain lazy.

I know that the 4th of July has hit and a lot of you spent the entire weekend eating tons of goodies. I'll admit it, I totally had some treats on the 4th but since I did the refresh at the beginning of the week I knew that I didn't want to hurt all of my bad work and it was really easy for me to get back on track. The week before that, NO WAY! I was totally off track and didn't know how to get back. I was having some pretty fierce cravings.

I know how easy it is to back slide and get off track of your clean and healthy eating - Because I've been there. It only takes a couple of times drinking with friends, going out for ice cream, going out to dinners, birthday parties, ect. and before you know it your pants don't fit right, your sluggish, have lack of energy, and are bloated.

Honestly, you can workout and workout and workout but it's not going to make it go away. Anyone can workout but nutrition is really where the results are.

So, this is exactly why I'm excited about the next challenge group I'm opening up just for those of you who are ready to spend 30 days with me and get back on track.

3 day bikini plan, 3 day refresh, 3 day cleanse


So here is the deal - My next challenge Group opens up July 14th! In this group we are committed to 30 days of clean eating and Shakeology but are kicking off  the challenge off with the 3-Day Refresh to get back on track!! 

3 day bikini plan, 3 day cleanse, 3 day refresh


What is the Refresh:
The 3- Day Refresh consists of 3 daily shakes, a fiber drink, plenty of filtered water, plus a wide variety of fresh fruits, veggies, and healthy fats though out the day to keep fueling your body and increasing your metabolism.

What you will eat and drink during the 3- Day Refresh:
1. Wake up- Drink 8-12 oz filtered water

2. Breakfast (within an hour of waking up)- Shakeology + fruit (from the list provided)

*Option for Green Tea

3. Mid-morning- FIBER SWEEP (digestive health drink)

4. Lunch- Vanilla FRESH (high protein, hunger-satisfying shake) + options from the fruit, veggie, and healthy fat list

5. Afternoon snack- From the fruit, veggie, or juice option list

*Option for Green Tea

6. Dinner- Vanilla FRESH + a meal from dinner recipe list

*Option for Green Tea

What is the Vanilla FRESH shake?
A high protein vanilla shake not only helps satisfy your hunger though out the day, but delivers essential nutrition your body needs for healthy weight loss.
This is also a perfect source of fiber, and it is DAIRY FREE and SOY FREE!

Nutrition Facts for Vanilla FRESH:
Plant protein - 20 gm
22 essential vitamins and minerals
Probiotics to promote digestive and immune health
Clinically tested potato protein extract to help curb hunger
No artificial flavors, color, preservatives, or sweeteners

What is the FIBER SWEEP DRINK?
A blend of soluble and insoluble fibers that gently and naturally eliminates waste from your digestive system, while supporting healthy intestinal flora.

- It is created from whole-ground flax, chia, and psyllium seed husks, FIBER SWEEP is an excellent source of fiber for digestive health

-Wholesome psyllium fiber can help naturally lower cholesterol and support healthy good sugar levels as a part of a healthy diet


-Since this plan is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, psyllium fiber husk may help reduce the risk of coronary artery disease (CAD).

- Flax and Chia are sources of healthy omega-3 fatty acids

3 day Refresh, plan, Fiber Sweep, Bikini Slim Down
3 Day Refresh Fiber Sweep



- Since it's Summer and a lot of you are going on vacation at some point this month I am going to spend a whole week in our challenge group going over vacation tips, traveling rules, and how to enjoy your summer vacations while having a healthy balance and not feeling deprived. So it doesn't matter if you are traveling during this challenge, you can still join us and not feel guilty!! 

Healthy living is all about BALANCE! I want to teach you this!! 

Baby girl and I on the beach with our healthy snacks

So how does this work?  Well if I am not your Team Beachbody Coach then you would make me your coach.  Contact me below by filling out the application to join!  You are required to purchase the 3-day refresh challenge pack from me as your coach.  Then, you are accepted into my closed online support group that will begin on the 14th of July.  

3 day bikini plan, summer ready, loose the bloat, 3 day refresh results
3 Day Refresh Results 

We will start with the 3 Day Refresh then 30 days of replacing 1 meal a day with Shakeology, healthy eating and any exercise of your choice.  It does not have to be a Beachbody Fitness Program, although I encourage you to do some form of physical activity for 30 minutes a day 5 days a week!  :)  (21 Day Fix, P90X3, Chalean Extreme, Piyo, T25).


Each day you will log into the group for your tip of the day, daily motivation, inspiration and accountability. I will share recipes along with ways to handle late night munchies, sugar cravings, emotional eating, temptations and more.  You will be accountable each day to report with the group your food and your workouts!  
At the end of the 30 days we will measure our progress, submit our results and in 30 days you will have kicked bad habits, introduced new healthy habits and be on your way to creating life long health and wellness for you and your family!
Does this sound like something you would like to do? 


 If so, join me my completing the application below.
Then, create a free account so that I am your Team Beachbody Coach.


If you are anxious to get started then purchase your 3-day refresh challenge pack here and make sure to message me and I will add you to the group and get you up and running!  
You can add me on Facebook = www.facebook.com/marlena.hedine

3 Day Refresh Challenge Pack

Either way, the cut off for registration is Wednesday July 9th!  So don't wait until the last minute or you might miss an opportunity to truly transform your health and feel your best this summer!

It's time to get up and make those changes you keep telling yourself you are going to make TODAY! Stop waiting around for the prefect moment because I'm here to tell you guys, it will never come around. The conditions are never right and there is always something coming up. Right now, This Moment is YOUR TIME to change your LIFE! It's time to take care of what you have!! 
You might be looking for a total overhaul or maybe just to clean things up a little bit, either way YOU DO HAVE TIME for YOU! I am a busy Mommy, Business Owner,  and WIFE! You take time for what you really want and right now is YOUR TIME!! 
Apply below to be apart of my next group!!! Don't miss out!! Can't wait to meet you and reach all of your goals. 


No comments :

Post a Comment