.

Monday, June 9, 2014

What is PIYO?



what is piyo, chalene johnson, marlena hedine, test group, straight, workout, accountability


I can tell you one thing I absolutely ADORE Chalene Johnson. She is the reason that I lost 35 pounds in just 90 days with her TurboFire workout. TurboFire is all about high intensity, kickboxing, dancing, and HITT training. I totally didn't even feel like I was working out with this program. It felt like a dance party in my living room. 

If you follow Team Beachbody or Chalene Johnson you know that anything she provides you with is OFF THE HOOK! It's always simply amazing and will offer amazing results. 

I've never been really big into Pilates and Yoga type workouts but I knew that if Chalene said it would offer results then it was MONEY! I trust this lady and I know that it's going to do so much for my body in flexibility and strength. 

piyo, strength, yoga, pilates, marlena hedine


This program is an awesome combination of high intensity, low impact moves to improve your flexibility, stamina, and strength. It is Yoga and Pilates inspired but it pulls it all together to give you a cardio workout as well. 

The key is that it gives you results such as defined muscles, abs, core strength without the weights, the pounding of your joints and jumping around.  It's the perfect workout for those with mobility, joint and limitations due to injury or past experiences.

Why is PiYO going to be an amazing program that you MUST have? 

chalene johnson piyo plates, yoga, strength, marlena hedine

The key is that it gives you results such as defined muscles, abs, core strength without the weights, the pounding of your joints and jumping around.  It's the perfect workout for those with mobility, joint and limitations due to injury or past experiences. I am asked often about Beachbody having a low impact workout program that can be done from home and BOOM this is it. Beachbody is all about ASKING and you shall RECEIVE! This is going to be a GAME CHANGING PROGRAM for so many that have injuries or are just Yoga lovers that want the option to do it from home. 

marlena hedine, yoga, strength, support, accountability







PiYo will be released right after our Coach Summit in June.  My estimated guess for the release is Monday June 23rd.  So keep your eyes out for the official release and how to score your copy.  I will be updating my social media sites with all the latest information so make sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!

So do you want to be in my PiYo test group when this program comes out?  Make sure to reserve your spot on the list of the first people to get their copy!  Complete the form below to be updated on all the news and information about the new workout!


No comments :

Post a Comment