.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Have you ever considered becoming a Coach!? What exactly is a Coach? Can I get paid for this?


top coach, beachbody coach, work from home, coach training, join a team, beachbody coaching
Team Fit Fighters

Have you ever personal considered becoming a Beachbody Coach or know someone that has?! Most of you follow me on here for fitness tips, clean eating recipes, and to follow my own personal journey BUT did you know that I actually get paid a really good income for what I do daily?

Did you also know that I don't actually have a degree in nutrition
I'm not actually a personal trainer
I am not certfied 

But I DO have a Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management that I have yet to use. I earned my degree while staying home with my two girls.

beachbody transformation, marlena hedine, transformation, fitness transformation2 years ago I was on the hunt for a program that would help me lose the baby weight and get back to where I was before my second daughter. I committed to TurboFire, an online challenge group, Shakeology, and Clean eating. In 90 days I lost 35 pounds. I completely transformed my self physically and mentally. Not only that but my families nutrition and my loved ones around me. 

I couldn't contain my excitement, love for clean eating, and loved helping everyone learn the same information I had learned over the past 90 days. I felt amazing, had more energy, and looked amazing. 


My coach came to me about coaching and I told her, "no". It wasn't something I had thought about or even considered. Just didn't sound like something for me. I didn't believe in myself, didn't think I was good enough to help others, and didn't have the confidence to put myself out there. After a few months, I decided I wanted to keep Shakeology and I knew that Military was able to sign as a coach for FREE and I only wanted to use the 25% coach discount. I had no intentions of coaching others or running my own challenge groups. One day I decided to just put myself out there and see where I could go, 18 months later - I've gone from a discount coach, hobby coach {{sharing my love for health and fitness}}, to a VETERAN {{2 Star, Premiere, Success Club 10 All Star Coach}}. 

We went from a family with several credit cards to a family with ZERO Credit Card Debt and several vacations paid for in full {{One completely paid for by Beachbody.}} Because of my hard work and effort to helping others reach their fitness goals I was able to take my husband on a cruise paid complete by Beachbody and we were given $1,000 extra spending money. With that I bought him a new watch and we took some amazing extrusions in Mexico. 

We are able to maintain are nice lifestyle and still pay off all of our bills at the same time. Bills we thought would take much longer to pay off or we thought we were going to have to make some sacrifices to pay off. 
I couldn't be more grateful. I'm able to stay home with my girls, make my own hours, work when I want to work, take off when I want to take off. I can set goals and then create a plan to reach them. 
I have the power to make this a part time job or a full time job!! I am my OWN CEO! I make the hours, I sleep in when I want, I go on vacation when I want, and am able to do whatever I want each and everyday. I determine my income. I LOVE my job every single day. 
The more time I put into my business the more I am rewarded! I seriously ask if this is for real, daily!! I can't believe it sometimes. 

P90X3 30 day transformation, P90X3, Tony Horton, Weight loss


I know that it sounds totally crazy and too good to be true!! Honestly, it's NOT! I would of told you the same 18 months ago. I would NEVER lead someone down a road that led to a dead end. If you read my blog regularly and follow me you know that i'm genuine and would never let you down. 
If you want to know the truth - YES, I worked hard to get here!! But I can tell you it was 100% worth it. It feels good to be confident and feel happy in my skin, I love that i'm able to stay home with my girls and contribute to the family, I love that I'm able to show my husband what I'm able to do when I put my mind to something, I'm able to pay off bills, take my family on vacations, and most of all the feeling of helping others, and leading my own team. 

As a leader I'm not able to develop trainings, programs, and pass on systems to help my coaches advance, increase their learning curve, help them develop an income and leadership skills, and grow their own team of coaches. I am VERY close and engaged with the new coaches on my team. I speak with them daily and spend almost all of my time with the new coaches on my team who are just getting up and going. If you are worried about signing up and being left to figure it out all on your own, you don't have to worry about that on my team. We are all in this together, as a team!! I have been able to personally produce 3 Diamond coaches this year and at least a dozen Emerald coaches. Our team is growing like CRAZY and you have access to the BEST leadership this company has to offer with the top coaches training and speaking to you weekly through team calls. You have access to ELITE training, resources we have created, and tons more. If you are looking for the best of the best, you can find it RIGHT HERE!! 





If you have every considered becoming a coach, would like more information, or would like to join my next Coach Apprenticeship Program, Please complete the Application Below. 

I have a free 7 day coach group starting Monday April 28th, if you just want to test the waters with out commitment. I also have a coach apprenticeship starting May 5th. I would love to have you as a coach on my team. 

coach apprenticeship program, work from home, stay at home and work, make money from home


No comments :

Post a Comment