.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

What a Difference a Year Can Make!


beachbody paycheck, make money from home, paycheck from home, work from home
April 2013 - April 2014 Pay Comparison



There is a saying that says if you 
help enough people achieve their goals and dreams you will achieve yours!


I seriously have to pinch myself from time to time and ask myself "is this really happening to me?" 


I lived my life as the victim for many many years, always thinking the world was against me, and living in a very "half empty" world. I realized that the more I thought like this .... the more it EXPANDED.

     

do what you love, dream big, make money from home, earn money, work from home

Once I started BELIEVING, GROWING, and always working on helping others my whole world turned around.

Below is just my ONE week paycheck for the first week of April of my Team Beachbody Business in 2013 and 2014. How would you like over a 50% raise in just a year of working your DREAM JOB!?!? I seriously can't believe that I slaved away writing papers and doing assignments to get my degree .. only to find out that my future job would never require it.

I always thought that once I earned my degree that I would go out in the world and look for a job, I was excited about it, but was also sad about leaving my Brooklyn with a sitter all day.

 
               stay at home mom, make money from home, work from home,

I craved for the adult attention, like most stay at home Mommas. I felt isolated, alone, in a rut, and was really looking forward to getting out of the house but one thing was on my mind ... leaving my Brooklyn behind. 


make money from home, stay at home mom, work from home

Just months before finishing my degree this opportunity landed in my lap.
I had just finished my first Beachbody Challenge, lost 35 pounds, and was asked if I ever considered becoming a coach? Ha, this opportunity NEVER crossed my mind. I didn't feel cut out to coach others, I wasn't where I wanted to be in my personal journey, felt I still needed to work on myself, wasn't confident, and didn't believe in myself ... so I declined and only signed up to get a discount on my products.

I was introduced to our amazing team online, even though I was only signing up to get a discount, and soon realized how positive and uplifting these individuals where. November 2012, I decided to give this whole "coaching" thing a whirl. With little hopes and not a lot of confidence, I shared my experience with beachbody and why I loved the products. I worked on myself, inspired others thorough my personal journey, shared my recipes, encouraged others to "squat" with me or do some "crunches" in my crunch a thon and before I knew it, my business {{if you can call it that}} boomed.

I'm not saying it was always easy and it certainly didn't happen over night. There were times of trial and error, sacrifices, and lessons to be learned {{like everything in life, right!??!}} But OHHH ... has their been GROWTH!

However, NOTHING WORTH HAVING COMES EASY!! <---- Told myself this EVERYDAY over this last year. 

dream big, have faith, work from home, work for yourself, be your own boss


I saw the VISION, I saw a happy family that was able to give more, take more vacations, and pay off bills. I saw people's lives CHANGING right before my eyes, I saw pounds lost, confidence built, and marriages saved.

I BELIEVED in the PLAN .. So, I DID IT!! 

I DO NOT post this kind of stuff, I have a REASON!! It would be selfish not to share this kind of information with you. There are some of you out there that are hanging by a string, praying for a miracle, and in need of an opportunity like this. 

marlena hedine, work for yourself, be your own boss, make money from home


It took someone SHOWING me that this was POSSIBLE, so now i'm SHOWING YOU! I'm all about PAYING IT FORWARD. This was on my heart for a little while to share this with you. 

These last few months have totally blown me away... I seriously can't believe that this is MY JOB and that I actually make really good money doing what I LOVE!! 

So .. now i'm asking WHY NOT YOU!?!? 



What kind of LIES are you telling yourself right now!? What makes you think that you can't do this too? 

Stop wishing and start DOING. Thank you for letting me share this with you!! 

You deserve it!! 


If you want an opportunity to join me and work RIGHT ALONG SIDE me, learning everything I did to get where I am today

be your own boss. work from home, make money from home

No comments :

Post a Comment