.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Clean Eating Meal Plan



Here we are again with another Monday!!! I hope you were able to use my tips to set this week up for success and really CRUSH IT!! If you were stuck with the meal planning part .. HAVE NO FEAR!!

We got our Monday Clean Eating Meal Plan all set and ready for you!! A week's worth of clean eating dinners that you and your family can enjoy! I hope you love all these meals this week as much as I do!! I especially love the creamy taco soup!!

Make all these dinners and tell me what you think!! You can also post a picture on your Facebook and come like my health and fitness page www.facebook.com/coachhedine and tag me!! I would love to see your meal creations. Post a picture on Instagram and #marlenasmealplan I would love to see how you liked all these recipes!!

Now let's get to the grocery store and stalk up on on these clean and healthy eats for the week!!

The benefits of eating clean may results in MORE ENRGY, CLEARER SKIN, HAPPIER MOOD, and WEIGHT LOSS! :)



Monday- Crock Pot Stroganoff  I like to pair this meal with a fresh salad and have it over steamed sweet potatoes or whole wheat noodles. 

Tuesday - Quinoa Jambalaya LOVE LOVE .. One of my Favorites and packed with so much protein!! To cut down the fat a little bit use ground turkey or chicken spiced with chili powder. 

Wednesday - Creamy Taco Soup Your whole family will Totally 100% never know this is clean and LOVE IT! 

Thursday - Sunset Chicken Pair this up with a side salad and you got the perfect meal!! 

Friday - Clean Stuffed Peppers Perfect meal and makes great leftovers!! NOM!! 

If you are looking for a yummy salad dressing to pair with your meals try this Creamy Garlic Salad Dressing!! It's pretty amazing and you will never go back to store bought dressing. 



When you eat clean you also need to make sure that you watch your portions. Over eating can result in sabotaging all of your hard work that you put in for the week. Just because it's healthy doesn't mean that you can eat as much as you want. It doesn't work that way. Portion out your meals by following this guide. If you find yourself hungry after eating add a side salad and chug a glass of water. 



I promise you that if you commit to eating clean 80 - 90% of the time you will feel so great!! It has changed my life!! You really are WHAT YOU EAT! 



Have a wonderful week!!!! Remember to let me know what you think of these recipes!! Can't wait to see your pictures! 







No comments :

Post a Comment