.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

How to Loose the Last 10 lbs


So, you are stuck at those last 10 lbs that just won't seem to budge. They are always the TOUGHEST to get off. Trust me - I'm in that same predicament right now. BUT ... I think I could my answer and it could be your answer too ...



Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet Stripped! 

Most of you know that I follow the clean eating principals in my daily life - This plan is set up to peel off those last stubborn pounds. So I downloaded the book off of amazon and am committed to following through with this and getting somer results. Lately, I just haven't been able to get on board with anything and I need something to really get me going again. So I think this is going to be it along with my Shakeology and LesMills BodyPump! It's time to BRING IT !! Summer is right around the corner. So for the next 28 days I'm following the Stripped Diet and I want to bring you right along with me. 

The bare basic Clean Eating Principals - 
Eat more FOOD! I know Odd right !! Eat 5-6 Small meals a day every 2 1/2 - 3 hours. 
Eat Breakfast EVERYDAY - No exception. Jump start your metabolism with in an hour of waking up. 
Don't eat at least 3 hours before bed. Close that Kitchen UP! 
Eat a Combo of lean protein and complex carbs at ever meal
Eat a sufficient amount of healthy fats each day (Nuts, healthy oil, avocado, seeds) 
Drink 2 -3 Liters of Water Everyday
Carry a cooler around with you everyday packed with all of your clean eats
Use Fresh Fruits and Vegetables as a source of fiber, vitamins, nutrients, and enzymes. 
Eat proper portion sizes. 
Eat foods that have not been overly processed, drowsed in chemicals, saturated fats, and toxins. 

This "diet" is meant to get rid of those last 10lbs the healthy way. Not starvations, crash diets, cleanses or harmful detoxes that leave you sitting on the toilet. UM, NO THANK YOU! You are feeding your body the nutrition and supplements it needs to loose the last 10 lbs the RIGHT WAY! 

So... What's allowed on this stripped plan? 


Vegetables allowed: Sweet & Regular Potatoes, Radishes, Carrots, Parsnips, Cucumber, Broccoli, Asparagus, Beets, Leeks, Leafy Greens, Brussel Sprouts, Green Beans, Onions, Sprouts, Celery, Zucchini, Fennel, & Garlic. 

Fruits allowed: Bananas, Apples, Plums, Berries, Pears, Watermelon, Cherries, Oranges, Tomatoes, Limes, and Lemons. 

Protein source allowed: Egg Whites, Lean Turkey, Chicken, and Pork, Beans and Legumes (in moderation), Lean Fish, Shrimp, Clams, Mussels, Bison, and other game meats, Hummus (also a healthy fat), Quinoa, Protein Powder, Tofu, and Tempeh. 

Healthy Fats allowed: Flaxseed, Nuts such as almonds and walnuts (unsalted), Pumpkin seeds, nut butters, hummus (which is also a protein), Nut Butters, Avocado, Oils (Flaxseed, Sesame, Coconut, Olive, Hazelnut, Walnut, and Fish. 

Tosca also talks about having a big glass of warm lemon water every morning to give your body a natural energy boost and detox. I've been doing this for some time but have stopped and have gotten lazy about it - So time to pump it back up and get on it. 

I love that I have my Shakeology to give me that chocolate fix but be totally healthy! Shakeology is going to keep me sane during this process because I feel like i'm cheating with i get my big ol' glass of chocolate shakeology. However, of course it's equal to 5 trips to the salad bar and has more vitamins and nutrients in it then I could ever possibly give my body in one day. The perfect sweet tooth fix when you are cutting back. 



Here is an example of the a day of the stripped diet looks like : 



Need help loosing those last 10 pounds and want a meal plan created for you? You can join my next challenge and I will personally help you create a STRIPPED meal plan and find a workout program to get your booty in gear. Summer is almost here and I my friend plan on rocking my Bikini. I'll blog my journey for you all to view my progress. 

I plan to start Monday morning with the Stripped Meal Plan & keep on going with my Body Pump along with some TurboFire, Insanity, & Combat. I'm going to mix up the cardio portion.

This is a 4 week Plan and you should avoid alcohol and YES, WORKOUT!

Summer is 90 days & Summit in June!! Time to get READY .... 

Here is my Week One Menu - 
Ready to get CRAZY with Body Pump and build some LEAN MUSCLE! I got up this morning at 6am to work out and I plan on keeping this up ... IF you know me, this has been a struggle and I was so proud of myself for getting up this morning after only getting about 5 hours of sleep. Time to get to bed earlier and get my booty up!! Let's DO THIS! Join me and if you are needing some extra help and motivation with meal planning Message Me!! I would be happy to help you form a meal plan and get on track before summer hits! Together we can DO THIS! 




No comments :

Post a Comment