.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Les Mills Body Combat



Beachbody came out with a BRAND NEW 60 day workout program you can do in the comfort of your own home. Les Mills Body Combat has been offered in Gyms all over the world for years now and I have done these classes in the gym. They are AWESOME! However, I'm LOVING that they now have a program that is tailored to get you in the best shape ever in only 60 days. Plus, you can do it on YOUR time for a fraction of the cost. 

So, to welcome this new program to the Beachbody family I've decided to kick off a 60 day challenge group with everyone doing Body Combat and replacing one meal a day with Shakeology. To make it even more fun I'm going to be doing the program along with my group. I pre-ordered this program before it was even released and have been waiting to knock it out since I got it. I've done a few of the workouts but want to give it the full 60 days and follow the whole program along with my challengers. It's going to be a blast!! 

Watch this video to get a better idea of what comes in the Les Mills Body Combat Challenge pack and what the workouts will be like. 




If you are looking for a kick butt workout that makes you feel empowered - This is so for you!

You will kick and punch your way to a chiseled mid section and strong arms. Plus your legs will be slimming down and toning up with all the fun kicks.

If you are looking for some motivating trainers and fun workout music included - CRAZY FUN & SO FOR YOU!

If you are looking for support, motivation, and help with meal plans - This is TOTALLY for you!!

We will all join together in a closed Facebook group where I will lead you each day with different assignments to keep your head in the game.

I WON'T LET YOU QUIT - and I will doing the program right along with you. We will motivate each other.

If you aren't a veggie lover, have trouble controlling your cravings, feel sluggish and have low energy levels - Shakeology is going to work wonders on you!!

It's the one meal each day you CAN'T SCREW UP!

The fight will begin  Monday January 28th!! The biggest loser will win a prize and each day we will post in the group how are eating went, how our workout went, and if we had our shakeology or not.

These challenges have been proven to work and I can't wait to share the experience with another group and even get to join in the fun.

SO .... ARE YOU IN!!?!? Spots are limited and I only have 5 spots left so don't wait. First come, First serve.



Contact me to reserve your spot or go to this link to get your challenge pack. http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCPLMC160?referringRepId=187965


Because right now, this very minute can be the time when you look back on as a moment your life changed forever. 


No comments :

Post a Comment