.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Take the Beachbody Challenge!



As we close 2012 and bring in 2013, I reflect back on what 2012 has brought me. I joined my first 90 day challenge group in August 2012 and in 90 days I changed my life. I lost 35lbs and dropped 4 pant sizes. Not only did I loose weight but I gained confidence and began to feel better about myself.

At first, I never believed in myself. I did not think it was possible for me to loose weight and feel good about myself again. I thought that it was close to impossible after having baby #2.  I began to think that I would never be happy with myself again.

Well, I have GREAT news for you... it's NOT TRUE! YOU CAN! If you join my 90 day challenge I am committed to making sure you succeed. I won't let you fall! I know what YOU are capable of and with my help I can get you there. Of course the journey is not going to be easy and you will have to make some huge life changes and make this commitment to yourself. However, I know that with my help and your commitment we can reach your goals and even blow it out of the water. What makes this process so cool is that I've been in the same spot as every single one of my challengers. Unsure of the what I have to offer and skeptical but if you can just take that leap of faith like I did, I can promise that you have put yourself in good hands and you will see results. As a beachbody coach I'm committed to helping you get results and then teaching you how to make it a lifestyle rather then a "diet". I can't stand all these gyms that offer challenges and people fall back in their old ways. It makes me sad and I don't only want to see you succeed at my 90 day challenge but in life!

So you want to know what a Beachbody Challenge is?






Did that inspire you!? Well, I hope so. If you are truly ready to make a change then I'm ready to help you make that change.

If you answer any of the questions below then I know that this challenge is for you and will benefit you in more ways than one. It may even inspire other people around you to get healthy too.

1. Do you want to get healthy on the inside and out?
2. Do you want to loose weight and fit back into your "skinny" jeans!?
3. Do you want to look in the mirror and feel good about what you see?
4. Do you feel sluggish and want to have more energy?
5. Do you want to set a good example for your children, family members, friends?
6. Do you want to have a more positive attitude and outlook on life?
7. Do you want to build relationships with others who are going through the same things as you?
8. Do you want to have more confidence?
9. Do you want to get your life on track and start a new healthy lifestyle?
10. Do you want to add years onto your life?

If you answered "yes" to most of the questions above then I know deep down in my heart that this challenge is FOR YOU!! You can & will have everything above if only you commit and invest in yourself. Having a great support system and accountability is KEY and I know that we can do this together!





Are you ready to join? What's next? ....


The first thing we will need to do is pick your workout program that will best fit your needs. Beachbody has many different types of programs and once I find out what your health and fitness goals are I can help you find the right program for you.




Next, you will need to commit to replacing one meal a day with Shakeology! The reason we ask you to invest in drinking Shakeology is because, If I'm going to invest my time in working with you one on one... I need to know that YOU are willing to invest in your own health first. You have to be ready for this change and I know that Shakeology will give you more nutrients in one tasty glass then you could ever get in one day and for only $4.



After you have decided you are ready to take the challenge and let me have the honor of coaching you through the next 60/90 days then you will need to make a beachbody account. Go to the link below and make your personal account and request for me to be your personal beachbody coach.

https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free/187965/


Once you have decided to commit to my 60/90 day closed challenge group I will introduce you to our closed facebook group of other men/women making the same commitment. We will then get started with getting to know each other and stating our goals out loud. In the challenge group I will post daily assignments to keep you motivated and focused on your goals. Even if you aren't a person that gets involved with facebook much, I will still commit to helping you and guiding you along the way. The facebook groups are just a great way to get to know others who are in the same spot as you. We can all hold each other up and carry each other to the finish line. I will also provide help with tips and tricks on sticking to your meal plans and help you create a clean eating meal plan each week. These groups are a great experience and I want you to be a part of that.

If you are ready to bring 2013 in with a BAND and a NEW YOU .. then don't wait.. Spots are limited. Sign up today and e-mail, facebook, or message me so that we can discuss your health and fitness goals and find out how I can help you reach your goals.


No comments :

Post a Comment