.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Clean Eating Fried Rice Recipe




clean eating fried rice, clean asian food, clean food, clean recipes, healthy recipes, beachbody coach, the fit mom


So this recipe is one of my absolute favorites. I mean I could literally have this meal everyday. I tend to find my best recipes when I take a bunch of stuff in the fridge and just make something with it. So I only had eggs, brown rice, and some frozen veggies so BOOM here came clean fried rice. I'm sure there is some recipe out there for this, but this is just something I threw together. I have had this for lunch the last 3 days. HA HA HA You can totally batch cook and prep this for the week to have for lunches or it's a perfect family dinner option. You can add any veggies you want or protein. Shrimp or Chicken would be perfect to add. 

Serving for One

Ingredients: 
2 Eggs
1/2 cup Frozen Carrots and Peas
1/2 cooked cup brown rice
Light soy sauce or Amino Acids
Olive Oil


Directions:

First take your 2 eggs and scramble them in the frying pan. I like to add some pepper and siratcha for taste. 

Once I am finished scrambling my eggs I take them out of the pan and put to the side. 

I whip the pan out. Pour about 1tbsp of olive oil in the pan.
Once hot I add in my frozen peas and carrots. I add in about 3 tbsp of soy sauce and sauté. 
After a few mints I pour in my cooked brown rice and sauté for another few mins. I add another tbs of sauce sauce. 

Once warm I pour in my eggs mix around, pour on my plate, and top with stratcha. 

If you want to get really fancy like me you can make it into a heart shape like they do at Benihana ha ha ha 

ENJOY! 

No comments :

Post a Comment