.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

22 Minute Hard Corps Bikini Bootcamp

                 
                   


I remember Tony Horton as that crazy guy that led that crazy workout called P90X that got you ripped in 90 days but what just intense and NOT FOR ME! I avoided that workout anytime someone brought it up. I heard the results were awesome but the workout was just out of this world crazy.
Anyone remember the p90x fad?

4 years ago I was scared to death of those workouts. I would say things like "no way am I doing that crazy workout".

So I use to be scared of Tony Horton and his hardcore workouts. But truthfully, there is NOTHING to be scared of. If I can do it.. you totally can. I'm not just telling you all this because I am a coach. I'm telling you this because I'm just like you. I'm a Mom, a single Mom at that and these home workouts save my life. I was a skeptic of these crazy home workouts. I never completed anything I started and I surely didn't think that home workouts actually worked. I have now completed multiple home workouts and in reality Tony's workouts are the BOMB. They work! You will laugh, be motivated, and get in the best shape of your life with his workouts. I've met him on several occasions though coaching events and he has the biggest heart. He really does care about anyone that does his program gets the results that they want. All shapes, sizes,  and fitness levels can do this program. This program is for EVERYONE.
summer body, 22 min hard corps, 8 week bootcamp, tony horton, exclusive test group
You do not have to have done a Tony Horton workout before and you do not have to have a base level of fitness to begin it.

You can use little or no weights, there are modifers in EVERY workout and as you get stronger, your stamina builds, you feel more confident, you can increse your weights and up your intensity. Plus you got this!! You can do ANYTHING in 22 mins. Right!?!


3 1/2 years ago I started doing home workouts because  I had a new born and a 3 year old. I was breastfeeding and learning how to be a mother to two small children. Getting out the door and to the gym was too much of a chore. I didn't want to leave my new baby in the gym childcare and on top of that it cost more just for me to get the child care. I was also nervous that I was going to pay the fee every single month on a membership that I was never going to use because of how much work it took to get up and out of the house. Loading the baby up, getting toddler snacks for my older one, loading everyone up, making bottles and packing diapers, ect, ect, ect. It's a chore to get out of the house with babies.

I was sick of looking in the mirror and hating myself and I knew that I needed a better solution. Doing some research I FOUND IT!

I can now tell you that I 100% believe in this system. I believe in the workouts, the nutrition program, the support you get from your coach which is the SECRET SAUCE to this entire experience! I know with out a doubt that if I did not have the support from my coach and the other people in the group I would of never had the transformation that I did. It was my coach that picked me up when I wasn't seeing the results fast enough, it was my coach that showed me how to eat clean, meal prep, and meal plan, it was my coach that brought me back to reality when I wanted to eat everything in sight and give up on myself, it was the support/motivation of the group that gave me that ENERGY to get up every day and CRUSH IT!

summer body, 22 min hard corps, 8 week bootcamp, tony horton, exclusive test group
My Transformation: Why Not You!? 


Now is YOUR time to get up and DO IT, too! 

There are NO EXCUSES!! Why not you!?! 

22 mins
6 days a week
8 weeks 

Very little space needed, Minimal weights, and a desire to say GOODBYE to the old you! 

When I first got started I would put down my 3 year old for a nap,  put my new born in her swing and then I would press play and get down to business. It felt so great workout while both of my girls were home, happy, and right by me. 

So here is the question: DO YOU WANT IN? 


                                             summer body, 22 min hard corps, 8 week bootcamp, tony horton, exclusive test group


The results of this program have BLOWN me away. These are people JUST like me! 

summer body, 22 min hard corps, 8 week bootcamp, tony horton, exclusive test group
22 Minute Hard Corps Woman Results 


summer body, 22 min hard corps, 8 week bootcamp, tony horton, exclusive test group
22 Minute Hard Corps Woman Results

summer body, 22 min hard corps, 8 week bootcamp, tony horton, exclusive test group
22 Minute Hard Corps Woman Results

I got my copy of the workout and I'm ready to bring it. I did my first workout today. You can go check out how it went HERE
I am 100% committed to doing this program from beginning to end, sharing my results with YOU, and inviting you to take this journey with me. 


So now is the time!  Join me on April 4th for the start of our plan and prep week with official day 1 of workouts starting on March 28th!  I am going to walk you through the entire workout program, each weeks meal plan, recipes, tips, daily motivation, accountability, and support to help you get the very best results possible.

summer body, 22 min hard corps, 8 week bootcamp, tony horton, exclusive test group

So what do you get when you order the 22 Minute Hard Corps?

summer body, 22 min hard corps, 8 week bootcamp, tony horton, exclusive test group

Well there are a couple of different options:

#1:  If you are not currently a Shakeology drinker you are going to want to get the 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge Pack that comes with a 30 day supply of Shakeology, 22 minute hard corps program with 8 workouts, Tony's 8 week basic training action plan, his rations for results nutrition field guide, resistance PT Sandbag and optional hell week challenge card to get your results over the top.  Plus a free 30 day trial of the team Beachbody club membership {live streaming of workouts}.


#2:  If you already are a Shakeology drinker you can get the 22 Minute Hard Corps And Beachbody Performance Pack Instead.
This comes with Beachbody Performance Energize which is a pre-workout supplement that will boost your energy, sharpen your focus, push harder, and last longer in your workouts.  {this is what I drink every morning before my workout}.  
summer body, 22 min hard corps, 8 week bootcamp, tony horton, exclusive test group
Beachbody Energize
The Beachbody Performance Recover which is a post-workout supplement that helps you to combat exercise induced muscle soreness and speed muscle recovery to help accelerate your results.  
It comes with the 22 minute hard corps program, with 8 workouts, the action plan, nutrition plan, hell week optional, sandbag, discounted shipping and price and sandbag.  

summer body, 22 min hard corps, 8 week bootcamp, tony horton, exclusive test group
Beachbody Recover

Now is the time to get it and if you make me your coach you have exclusive access into my 22 Minute Hard Corps Test Group!  Are you ready???
RESULTS by SUMMER in the comfort of your own home!!  

Click Here



summer body, 22 min hard corps, 8 week bootcamp, tony horton, exclusive test group


OTHER OPTIONS:

If you do not have a coach, make me your coach here!
summer body, 22 min hard corps, 8 week bootcamp, tony horton, exclusive test group

No comments :

Post a Comment