.

Monday, May 19, 2014

21 Day Smart Start Coaching Accelerated - Only 10 Spots Available

strategy, elite coach, guidance, coach training, help wanted, teambeachbody coach, successful coach


The fact that I'm able to sit at home when I want, travel when I want, and stay in PJ's all day with my little ones is more than enough reason for me to feel RESPONSIBLE to SHARE this opportunity with you that has allowed me FINANCIAL FREEDOM, ownership over my future, and the COURAGE to start dreaming again.
What if you could have the money, the time, and the resources to spend your days any way you would like?

How would it feel to work hard now, live your passion & help others to create success for your future?


successful coach, work from home, help wanted, strategy, support



This month, I am going to help TEN new coaches. Keeping it SMALL so I can have one on one time with my newbies!
MY mission is help these coaches lay the foundation for earning a six figure income, so that there is OPPORTUNITY for more FREEDOM in their lives...time with their families & eliminate the stress of living paycheck to paycheck!
We also are going to be getting FIT in the mean time!! No time to mess around. Doing the 21 day fix together while learning how to create our business... ------> Turning our FITNESS into a BUSINESS is what we are all about.


make money from home, successful coach, teambeachbody coach, support, tips, training



I am JUST as committed to your success as YOU are. I can promise you that.
So... if you want to:
Make a little extra FUN money
Make $ to pay of DEBT
Make $ to pay DOUBLE up on your mortgage payment
Help people and HELP YOURSELF stay accountable to healthy living
Be involved in an INSANELY positive community
GROW as a person
Buffer your family income to alleviate some of the pressure
PAY for vacation in cash
Or quit your 9-5 and work from home
...this is an incredible shot at that..I'm living proof of what is possible. Stop wishing, wanting, & waiting for things to change...and DO something about it!
Again - I'm only selecting the TEN most committed, the ten that I feel match the culture of my team. Driven. Passionate. Determined. Motivated. Coachable. Diligent. Creative. Positive.








If you want to apply for one of the TEN mentor spots, if you think this is a good fit for you...
Apply Below
If you know someone who would be a great candidate, please feel free to send my information their way! Never know, you may just help change their life! 
Can't wait!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment