.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Black Bean Dip - AMAZING!!

clean eating party recipe, recipe, clean eating recipe, snack

This is one of my favorite recipes EVER and I'm shocked I haven't shared it before. Just about every party I go to, I bring this dip. Everyone raves about it and how much they love it. I could sit and eat this entire bowl (okay, I lied .. but it IS that good) Try this at your next holiday party or get together. Your guest will be asking you to bring it every year. Simply amazing. You could even have it over chicken breast. I've always thought that would be really good. 

Here is the recipe: 

2 large Avocado's peeled, pitted, & chopped
3 Plum Tomatoes 
1 bunch of Green Onions chopped
1 14.5 can of Black Beans, rinsed and drained 
1 11 oz can of Mexi-Corn, drained
1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar 
1/4 cup Olive Oil

Stir in all ingredients and put in the fridge covered for an hour to chill. 



Enjoy!! Seriously my favorite. I think I will make it now. 



No comments :

Post a Comment