.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Challenge Group Transformations!!!



It's that time again ... the transformations are coming in and I get so giddy seeing the before and after pictures of my challengers. They realize that the investment, the hard work, the sweat, and tears were all worth it. I remember having the same feeling and looking back at my before pictures and becoming speechless. I couldn't believe how far I had come and have come to this day. It was that moment that I realize that I wanted to help others feel the same way that I did. It was more then just loosing a few pounds or dropping a couple pant sizes but the positivity surrounding me, my outlook on life, and how everything appeared so different -- In a good way. I knew that since I was able to over come such a huge hurdle and challenge that I really could do anything that I stayed consistent with and put my mind to.

I know that you can do the same. I love that I am now able to give this inviting, supportive, and motivated place where others can do the same thing that I did. These ladies totally blew me away and i'm so proud of their accomplishments. Can't wait to see how much further they go.



The first person I want to introduce is a girl that I invited to my challenge group several times. We talked back and forth for months about her joining one of my challenge groups but she just wasn't that it was worth the investment. After watching me and seeing the results of others she decided to get TurboFire but wasn't ready to commit to Shakeology. After a month she decided she was ready to join the challenge and do all of it!! She left all of her excuses aside and decided she was finally ready for REAL results. I'm SO proud of her! She stuck it through 90 days of TurboFire and Shakeology and looks wonderful. Amber you rock girly and I'm so blessed to have you on my team. Your results are amazing.


"I am 28 years old with two kids ages 6 and 8. After my kids I had put on weight was in a bad marriage and kind of gave up on myself thinking this was as good as it gets. After my divorce I met someone else and got comfy and the weight starting getting worse. I started to realize I needed to do something when my jeans did not fit and I had a flat tire look and was always asked if I was pregnant. I met Marlena Hedine and started turbo fire and eventually went to shakeology and I have to say the best choice I have made towards my weight!! I have a ways to go but know with my coach and challenge groups I can and will accomplish them beach body has changed my life and I love that I am healthy have a flatter tummy and look at my self with a new meaning!!" - Amber Cook 


The next girl I would like to introduce is someone I met through a mutual friend on Facebook. She knew she was totally ready to take her fitness to the next level and jumped in with TurboFire and Shakeology. She knew that with several health problems she was facing that exercising, clean eating, and shakeology would help her get back on track to feeling better. She was totally right and I really love this girl and am so grateful to have met her.






"Recently hit my 90 day mark since I started this summer fitness challenge. I may have not worked out all 90 days, didn't meet my goal, had some health issues, and having Hashimotos is an uphill battle in itself, but I feel awesome. I'm not perfect and had plenty of reasons to start over, but I stuck it thru. I didn't lose many inches, but definitely feel more strong. I lost 15 pounds doing TurboFire ,drinking Shakeology  and clean eating. 
I've learned a lot and definitely not stopping. It feels too good to go back to feeling like crap.
I could not of done it without the encouragement of my wonderful coach and was probably the best motivator in the group. The challenge group helped me be more accountable to her and myself. 
Great experience." - Christina Perez 








Yes the Tattoo is Still There ^^^













                                             








Jennifer is still in her current journey but her progress and story really is a great one that I would love to share. She also is doing TurboFire and Shakeology!! I look at her story and can almost relate. We are both military wives and mothers. Our husbands aren't always around and it's hard to be happy and confident when you have so many others around you to please. Like me, when joining the challenge she was able to gain back her confidence, was a better mother, and was a lot happier. The most important had the energy to play with her kids and run a household while her hubby is serving our country. I can totally relate to her story and I'm so happy for her current and future success.






"I started a challenge group to lose weight. I was tired of getting into my closet and my clothes not fitting because the pounds kept packing on. My self confidence was low that I didn't even enjoy wearing a pair of shorts out.  I am now down 20lbs since starting my challenge group mid March of 2013. I am now more confident, happier, and healthier than I have EVER been. This challenge not only helped me lose weight but it showed me how to live a healthier lifestyle and nourish my body the proper way. I could not express how much beachbody has changed my life! I have the energy to keep up with my children which is also a plus and my biggest motivation to keep up with a fulfilling healthier lifestyle!" - Jennifer Taylor 







The last transformation that I have to share is one of a dear friend of mine. I met her through a mutual friend here in Hawaii and she has now become so dear to me and I love our new friendship. She has always been an active person and is an Army Veteran. However, she had fallen off the wagon a little bit and was looking for something to get her pep back in her step. She committed to 6 weeks of slim in six and in just 4 weeks had amazing success with that and shakeology. My jaw literally dropped when I saw her success. She is now on to bigger and better things and has even made her gym in to a workout room called the "sweat box" where she has invited other to join her in TurboFire. 




You have the Power to Change too and NO one can take that away from you. Your after picture is waiting for you to drop the excuses and find a way to achieve your goals and dreams. We all have the same amount of hours in the day, we have the same temptations, and the same opportunities. GRASP those opportunties to do something bigger and better. You are worth it! Imagine, less than 11 weeks from now, having the energy to go all out from dawn to dusk, having the confidence to do things you've been putting off, having the certainty to make the right decision at the right time, knowing you can regain control over virtually anything in this world if you set your mind to it.  Well, YOU CAN!! And it doesn't matter if you are 22 or 62, man or woman, fit or unfit. No matter who you are, this much I promise: You have the power to change! Please look at these success stories you will see - These people emerged from those 12 weeks, or even less, with a healthier body and a new, exciting life. They are the proof -- the living, breathing, walking, talking proof that my challenge groups can help you change your life, too. 

The process of creating YOUR NEW body and life can being TODAY!! 




No comments :

Post a Comment