.

Monday, June 10, 2013

Grocery Shopping Haul and Clean Eating Staples I keep in My House!



Last week I volunteered at our church Vacation Bible School every evening. I was a busy lady getting my workouts in, keeping my house clean, and getting to VBS at 5pm every night. I really needed some groceries in my house, we were living on the last of the things we had left in the house. We were out of almost everything. So, Friday I rushed to the grocery store to pick up our weekly staples and ingredients for our meals of the week. I grocery shop once a week and make a menu plan to follow. I like to only buy what is on my list and have all my meals planned out and set up for a week of successful clean eating. I have been asked so many questions about grocery shopping at what to buy when learning to clean eat so I made this video to share with you. I hope this helps you next time you head to the grocery store.

Set your week up for success by planning out your menu and then filling your house with clean eats. I promise it will make such a difference in your life.

Here is my menu plan for this week:








Let's ROCK this week!! It's a NEW week and a brand new day to make it count!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment