.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Slim for Summer Challenge! Are you confident, healthy, and READY FOR SUMMER? If Not .. Together we GOT this!



Hello all! It's MAY! YIKES ... Time is running out and I got some work to do. I'm ready to feel confident this summer and really focus on my health. I have a trip to vegas coming up and I'm using it as motivation. I'm not striving for perfection but for CONFIDENCE! Summer is less than 30 days away and it's time to get busy and make these last days count.

If you are feeling like you need a little extra push to get where you want to be -- This challenge is so for you. I have a few challenges coming up and am so excited to help more feel confident and happy during their summer vacations and beach trips. Joining these challenge groups is the FASTEST and most EFFECTIVE way to get you ready for swimsuit season! I've seen amazing almost unbelievable transformations in only 30,60, and 90 days. I want you to know that you can do this too.




So you want to know the deets of the challenge group? 

I've come up with some answers to the most common questions that are ALWAYS asked before joining one of my transformation SLIM DOWN Challenge groups. This will be my 7th challenge group and the results are truly amazing. Not only physically but also emotionally. To feel confident and healthy is worth so much! You will feel on top of the world as you begin to see progress towards the goals you have set. 
There are SO many health and fitness programs out there that are amazing and really work but if you truly aren't willing to commit and be consistent then you aren't going to get those results you want. So really talk with yourself and decide that you are truly finally ready to give it all you got. That this time it's going to be different than all the other times. I'm going to give you all the tools you need. Meal plans, clean eating recipes, motivation, support, accountability, a workout plan and partner .. but you have to be willing to put in the hard work, make time for your workouts, follow your meal plan, and be consistent. I'm not asking you to be perfect -- that's not reality but you have to be willing to WORK! 
So if this is you -- I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU! Because I KNOW with out any doubt you are going to get those results you are after. 

I put so much work, time, and energy into these challenge groups and the last thing I want is someone to join that isn't happy! 

So make sure this is something for you .. if you are looking for a good support system and are motivated by challenge then this is for you! 

Start Date is MAY 20th & June 3rd 
This is a SIX WEEK CHALLENGE! 
We will all begin on May 20th ---------> and END TOGETHER on Day 42 JULY 1st!! Just in time for 4th of July!!! Pull out the Red White and Blue Bikini's :) 

If you choose to join the June 3rd Challenge group your END DATE will be --------> July 15th 


To sign up and get your spot reserved and register you will need to 

1. Make a free Beachbody account ---------> HERE<--------

2. Send me an e-mail coachhedine@gmail.com, letting me know which challenge group you are signing up for and together we can discuss what workout program will work best for you and we will determine what your goals are for the next 6 weeks. 

3. Once we have chatted and figured out your plan of action for the next 6 weeks I will add you to the closed Facebook Group!! 

Here are some answers to some of the questions you may have: 

What is this challenge thing all about? 
These challenges are created to give you that extra push, support, motivation, and accountability  to get those results that you are looking to get. Accountability is one of the BIGGEST concerns that many have when starting a new program! My answer is the accountability will be BETTER THAN EVER! If i don't hear from you in a few days I send you a message or text checking in on you. It really is my mission to see you succeed. 

There is a start and stop date to this challenge which drives people to push harder and give it all they got. This will give you the maximum results in a short period of time. I focus on making this a lifestyle but when people are driven to succeed and motivated from challenge they tend to give it all they got! 

You will get weekly meal plans & recipes to teach you the principals of clean eating and before you know it you will be able to create your own meal plans! This is another huge concern is KNOWING WHAT TO EAT! I will work with you and teach you how to eat clean. 

You will receive an accountability partner in the challenge group. Someone who is starting and finishing with you. Together you will be BETTER THAN EVER! 

What workouts will I be doing? 

Together we will find a workout program for you that is all set up and tells you exactly what to do every day of the challenge. The only thing you need to do is PUSH PLAY! These programs are designed to confuse your muscles and get you the best results and in the best shape of your life. No matter what limitations you have there is a program out there for you in the Beachbody Library. I'm here to help you find one that you will enjoy and fit your needs. 

What Kind of results will I get? 

Results vary between the individual but girls in my challenge group that are DEDICATED and CONSISTENT get AMAZING results. My jaw literally drops at some of the results I see. You will loose anywhere from 5-15lbs and 5-13 inches all over your body! 

Here are some of the results from past challenges






THIS IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE!!!! What's it going to be? It's YOUR call to Action! 








No comments :

Post a Comment