.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Breakfast: PB and Strawberry Oats


I'm on day TWO of the 21 Day Fix Extreme ... SAY WHAT!?!? Today my daughter Brooklyn, 3 years old :) rocked out Upper Body Extreme. I LOVE that i'm able to workout from home, get a rocking body, and do these workouts with my daughter. So much fun and she totally knows how to hold me accountable. I'm loving the workouts so far. Today my arms and legs feel like JELLO but MAN I can feel the results coming in and it's getting me GIDDY! Cancun in only 60 days and that Bikini has my name written all over it.  

21 Day Fix Extreme Recipes
21 Day Fix Extreme Recipe: PB and Strawberry Oats. 


I got this breakfast recipe from the nutrition guide that comes with the program and MAN was it DELICIOUS!! Pb and Jelly Oats in ... AHHH! It tasted like a TREAT! You have to try this. Even if you aren't an oats person you will totally love this recipe because it taste creamy and sweet. This is in the rotation this week as a snack and some breakfasts. I'm loving it!! Does clean eating have to be boring and gross? Not at all, it's just about finding the right recipes! I hope you enjoy this one it's staying on my menu plan for the next few weeks for sure. 

Makes 1 Serving: 

1  Cup Water
1  Pinch Sea Salt
1/4  Cup Steel-Cut Oats
1 tsp. Smooth all-natural peanut butter, no sugar added. 
2 Tbsp Unsweetened almond milk (optional) 
1 Cup Sliced Strawberries 

1. Bring water and salt to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat
Reduce heat to low. 

2. Add Oats; Cook, stirring frequently, for 15-20 mins, or until water is just absorbed. Remove form heat. Let stand for 5 mins. 

3. Add Peanut Butter, mix well. If too thick, add almond milk. 

4. Top with Strawberries. 



Containers: 
1 Purple 
1 Yellow
1 Tbsp 

TRY THIS NOW!!! It's AMAZING!!


No comments :

Post a Comment