.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

How to be a Part Time Beachbody Coach, Earning a Full Time Income!


beachbody coach, successful, work from home, passion


I'm looking for women who are ready to DO something different. 

I am looking for people like me.. You might be stuck in life... physically, socially, financially.... I know I was. 

work from home, girl boss, successful, coach, live life, passion


DRIVE, VISION, BELIEF, FAITH, TRUST, DEDICATION, COMMITMENT


All words I use on a daily basis. I use these words for MYSELF, My CUSTOMERS, and with my team of COACHES! 

We spend our while life evaluating every decision we make - We make these decisions based on what others will think of us and what is the safest route. Why do we always choose the SAFEST route!?!? 
I guess because it's the path that is EASY and not many will question and the route that MOST people take. The thing is that over the past nearly TWO years I have found that if you want to do EXTRAORDINARY THINGS you have to be willing to do EXTRA!! 

Live life extraordinary, beachbody coach, successful, training, mentorship

It's crazy to think that if I never stepped out of my comfort zone, never wrote that first blog post, never shared my transformation, or just decided to up and quit. 

Every single decision that I have made over these last 2 years has shaped my life more than ever and has allowed YOU to read this blog post this very moment. Kind of crazy how everything works right!??! 

I had no idea it was all going to work out this way .. but what I do know is that it has lead me to the most FULFILLING journey of my life!! 

Beachbody Coaching has provided so much opportunity for my family!

I was just a regular Stay at home Mom who was just about done earning my business degree. 
We paid off all credit card debt & are set up to be completely debt free by next year. 
I am part of an amazing positive team that encourages me to be better
I've set my family up for financial success & Freedom EARLY on. 
We have the freedom and more CHOICES because of what Beachbody provides

I have decided to get OFF the stands and into the FIELD! 

I realize that Beachbody Coaching isn't for everyone. Honestly, I don't brand myself as a Beachbody coach. My name is MARLENA HEDINE and I have a heart of gold, I want to help everyone reach their health and fitness goals, I want to teach you about clean eating, and motivate you to be the best version of yourself. That's what I stand for. Beachbody is just the vehicle i'm using!! 

THAT is who I am looking for. 

You can be someone who wants to build a 6+ figure business OR you can be someone who wants to make an extra $500 a month to contribute to bills, debt, tithe, vacation, updated living room furniture ... WHATEVER!!

BUT most of all ... You must be someone who is willing to HELP others succeed. 

Here is a little webinar I did a few days ago that I will hope give you some insight on what Beachbody Coaching is and what it can do for your life. 




My goal is to help ten more coaches this month. I want to invite you to be a part of my next NEW Coach Training group!! 

 I feel strongly about mentoring women ONE on ONE. 

I am 100% confident that I can teach you how to build your OWN empire... I can teach you how to build a legacy for YOUR family... from your home. 

You will be held accountable & given the support you need to live a healthier, a happier, and a more fulfilling life!

I'm going to teach you how to be a PART time Beachbody Coach creating a FULL TIME income!

We are going to cover in 30 days
Time management
Creating your POWER HOUR
Weekly Calls
Access to all of my documents and trainings
1:1 support
How to SHARE vs SELL
Creating a MOBILE Business 

So..... If you are ready to get the ball rolling & want to be considered for one of my TEN spots of this training ... Apply HERE or below

You have until Saturday, August 30th to apply.

Successful home business, create a 6 figure income, work from home, training, beachbody coach


ALSO if you want to learn a little more ..... I have a 5 day SNEAK PEEK into Beachbody Coaching Group starting Monday August 25th. 

Be sure to add me on Facebook HERE and join the EVENT HERE

This live event will only be 5 days long and will only take about 10 mins of your day. You will hear from different coaches on the team including myself on how we made Beachbody work for our lives. You also have access to me to ask any questions you want. 

5 day sneak peek, beachbody coach

If you are ready to dive in and apply to be a coach on my team, FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW and I will contact you within 24 hours! 

No comments :

Post a Comment