.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

New Mom Brazil Butt Lift/TurboFire and Shakeology Transformation Story !!





If you are thinking the same thing that I'm thinking then ... I can quote what came to mind "WOW... HOW DID SHE DO THAT!?!?" 

Seriously SO SO SO SO stinking proud and excited for my friend Tracey. I've known Tracey for almost 10 years and of course when she asked if she could join my very first challenge group I ever ran .. I said YES!!! Tracey just had a baby and was looking for a way to loose the baby weight. 

I of course thought she looked great for just having a baby but if you are are a Momma you know how it feels after having a baby. You feel sluggish and just want your body back. Tracey has always had a nice figure because she was previously in the military and was active daily. However, for the first time she felt unhappy with her body like most new Mom's. I know that I felt the same way after having each of my daughters. Tracey's before picture may be nice already but her after picture is AMAZING!! She looks happy, confident, and is glowing. Nothing in this world can replace that smile on her face and the way she feels about herself. 

Tracey joined my challenge group in December of last year. This is one of the toughest months to stay on track and not gain weight but she did it. She found time to get in her workout and eat clean while balancing the life of a new Mom and maintaining during the holiday season. Many of us use the excuse of being a new Mother, not having enough time, "it's the holidays, or having a lack of motivation as an excuse to not make a change.... but I'm here to tell you that if you keep making those excuses you will never see that after picture. You will never have the feeling that Tracey felt when she put that before next to that current picture. You might as well close this blog post because excuses don't work for me. I have excuses too ... I'm a Mom of Two kids, I am a full time student, my husband works 12 hour shifts and is in the military .. ect ect ect ... 

If you are truly ready to make a change and drop the excuses START NOW!! THIS COULD BE YOU!! 2 - 3 months down the line you could be the one posted on this blog, confident, glowing, smiling, maintaining and loosing weight through the holidays, and down 2-3 pant sizes. 
WHY NOT YOU!?!? 

If you are ready to join my next challenge group, drop the excuses, and make the necessary changes Click HERE to apply. 
I will teach you everything that has helped me be so successful, Tracey so successful, and so many others just like yourself. 

You will learn how to : 
  • Create a meal plan 
  • Grocery Shop
  • Make healthy food choices 
  • Learn the difference between good and bad foods. 
  • Create a healthy and fit LIFESTYLE
This is a lifestyle you can maintain .. no more quick fixes, crash dieting, or starving yourself. KNOCK THAT CRUD OUT! It's not good for you. 

These results are REAL! Nothing fake about it .. well all have excuses, we are Mothers, and we are just looking to become the best wife, friend, Mother, and person we can. Happy, Confident, and HEALTHY! You can do this too! 

Read Tracey's Story Below: 


After I had my daughter I was not happy with my body at all. The number on the scale was steady going down, but I was not toned. I had no energy, I slept every chance I could, I had no desire to do anything. I was depressed. I HATED how I felt because I am always a happy, down for whatever type person. I knew I needed to start working out again but just could not make myself do it. I'd find any excuse I could and convince myself everything else was more important. I just couldn't seem to find a rhythm with being a new mom, going to school, wanting to work out and take care of everyday duties. Then on day I saw Marlena post her before/after pictures and was blown away with her results. I HAD to find out how she accomplished it! I wrote to her and next thing ya know, about 3 months after having my daughter, I had Shakeology and Brazil Butt Lift in hand! I was excited and determined to do this!!! BUT, I kept giving up and just couldn't commit. I talked to Marlena about a different workout cause I was not getting to where I wanted to be physically and mentally. We decided I should give TurboFire a try....I FELL IN LOVE!!!! I've been drinking Shakeolgy and rockin out to TurboFire since and LOVE how healthy I feel and look. I have energy....so much energy!!! I find myself working out twice a day sometimes just cause I WANT to! I am happy again, have my confidence back and just completely happy all the way around! I am truly grateful for my coach not EVER giving up on me and always being there for whatever! I am so happy with where I am at. I personally still want to get a little more toned up, but I now know how to eat right and will never go without shakeology. I am on the right track and will continue to live this lifestyle!




If you are truly ready to commit in to something that is going to change your life then make it happen. Don't let excuses stand in your way. 

Committing is half the battle. 



No comments :

Post a Comment