.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Week 2: Release - Day 8 of The Ultimate Reset


I can NOT believe I am already in Week TWO of the Ultimate Reset!! I did not think that this would be something that I could stick to and it's been amazingly easy. I actually plan to keep my diet post reset pretty close to what I am doing now. I will add in some extra snacks since I'll be working out and will probably have a little tiny cheat every few weeks. I will be mostly Vegetarian. I don't miss meat at all and this has given me such a wide range of recipes to keep me happy. So i'm going for it. I don't think that I could be completely vegan. Only because I do enjoy yogurt and occasionally eggs. We will see how this goes for me and how long I can hang with out meat but I honestly think it will work great. I wasn't much of a meat eater prior to The Ultimate Reset and now that I've been given the tools to learn how to eat as a vegetarian I plan to keep it going. Loving this lifestyle and can't thank The Ultimate Reset enough for transforming the way I think about food and my taste buds. Fruit now taste like Candy! I was still a bit tired at the beginning of this week but I could tell my energy levels were slowly rising.

Monday morning I had a delicious fruit plate - I actually will eat this pretty much every morning. There are other things on the menu such as Miso Soup and smashed Chick peas - NAHHH .. doesn't sound very appetizing first thing in the morning. So, I'll stick to the delicious fruit plate.


After Breakfast was play time with my girls and then I put my little one down for her nap and had my avocado and Creamy Garlic  micro green salad. DELICOUS! The dressing is amazing. Highly recommended - Even if you aren't a salad person this might make you change your mind. 

Week two requires us to drink the FUN DETOX! The first try was well, GROSS! After that I knew what to expect and it wasn't so bad. I chugged it and grabbed a lemon after. I made a video of how I got my Detox down. Hopefully this helps you too. I know this is the only way I can get it down. 




After Lunch it was time to get our family ready for a Luau that we had planned for the evening. I totally prepared myself mentally and physically to stay on track during this outing. I packed up my Pinto Beans and Rice and My steamed Veggies. I even drank my detox and supplements right there at the table with everyone around. NO SHAME HERE! I'm doing this for ME!! It worked out well and I stayed focused. We had a blast and the girls enjoyed it. That's all that matters. 

No comments :

Post a Comment