.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe

healthy dinner recipe, P.F. Changs lettuce wrap copy, healthy version, clean eating lunch, meal prep ideas



I've been working on adding new recipes into the mix because I get in a routine of eating the same things over and over again. Eating the same things don't bother me but I know for many of you that follow me as well as my customers, they like variety. So I made it my mission to try new recipes and as I found good ones share them. This one is definitely a winner. This is great for dinner with the family, maybe just make a plain batch for the kiddos because it has a small amount of spice in it. You can also meal prep this for the week and take with you for lunches. I didn't add the water chestnuts because I don't care for them. I know you are going to love this just as much as I did. Let me know what you think. 


Ingredients: 

1 1/4 pound ground chicken 
1 tbsp of olive oil 
1 clove of garlic minced
1/8 tsp of ground ginger
4 green onions thinly sliced
1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained and coarsely chopped
3 tbsp of hoisin sauce 
2 tbsp of lower sodium sauce 
1 tbsp of rice vinegar 
2tsp of roasted red chili paste
1/8 tsp of salt 
12 Boston lettuce leaves 


Instructions: 

Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large non stick skillet on medium-high heat. Add turkey ground chicken, garlic and ginger. Cook for about 6 mins until chicken is cooked thorough. Stir to crumble. 

Combine chicken mixture, onions, and chopped water chestnuts stirring well and set aside. 

In a small bowl mix together hoisin, soy sauce, rice vinegar, roasted red chili paste, and drizzle over chicken mixture. Toss to coat completely. 

Add 1/4 chicken mixture to the lettuce leave and ENJOY! 

Freaking BOMBLICIOUS and HEALTHY!  




No comments :

Post a Comment