.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Latte with out the Guilt !!


Pumpkin Spice Latte Healty, Clean, Guilt Free, Shakeolgoy


Umm... So I'm just going to be honest and say that I love Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes. They are my total guilty pleasure but at over $5 a pop plus all the added sugar and fat it's definitely a once a month type thing. Not something I can have regular if I want to feel my best and stick to my goals. 
If I could I would totally have one daily and it takes some hard work and dedicated to fight those urges but I have found something that cures that craving. 


This week has been a crazy busy one!! I mentored my team, had team calls, 1:1 calls with new coaches, checked in with my challengers daily, returned e-mails and messages. I have a new challenge group coming up so the e-mails have been piling in. It doesn't leave me much time and previously I totally would of just skipped eating all together or grabbed a bag of chips and called it lunch. THANK GOODNESS For Shakeolgy I can just walk down to the Kitchen, bladed up my Shakeolgoy, and got back to work. It totally gives me my energy for the day to get going again. BEFORE about 3 o'clock I would crash and burn -- NOT ANYMORE!! My luck is packed with tons of good stuff that my body NEEDS for fuel but it also totally gives me comfort. 

So if you are all about the PUMPKIN this time of year -- You totally have to give this a try!! 


1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology 
1/2 Tbsp of Pumpkin Spice or cinnamon 
2 Tbsp of Pumpkin Purée 
1/2 cup almond milk 
Handful of ice 
One shot of expresso 
((Or you can do cup of coffee and 1/4 almond milk!)) 


To Try Shakeology make sure to contact me using the button below and request to purchase a sample of Shakeology or ask me the best way to get your own bag to make a part of your day as well!


No comments :

Post a Comment